Would You Like To Remain A New I'lite Forever??

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by malspie, Dec 27, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thank you friends for finding this thread useful.

2. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Thank you for enlightening us.!! I figured that titles were upgraded depending on the no. of posts but dint know how many posts made a title.! Thanks!

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. mrsmanzoor

mrsmanzoor Senior IL'ite

nice thread!!

The day You decide to do it is your lucky day.All the best to new members(including me):)

5. shobatharun

shobatharun Senior IL'ite

mam thanks for sharing this information....

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

I am also going to complete 50 posts soon and I like my journey in IL.

7. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Malspie!

Read this thread only today. I happened to know of IL while googling and one fine evening got registered. U know by nature i am very impatient - hence did not even peep into the new member zone - but simply out of enthusiasm kept posting very often. I had seen my status as New ILite and i naturally thought being new to IL I was given this status. Very shortly suddenly I noticed that below my user name was mentioned Junior ILite. I thought like I was promoted!!!!

But then on getting in touch with il.com I was told that all posts do not count for the status. I still cannot clearly understand this. On my profile page when I go to ' find all posts' the screen shows 250+ but my profile home page shows only 118. I really don't know the difference.

But really I dont get carried away by the no. of posts. I simply enjoy being in IL and hence keep posting. Ofcourse being a working woman i too dont find much PC time. I just open the new posts and whatever interests me I get there. Of late I have been enjoying A-Z conversation - a really unique thread.

I would be happy to know how to contact some of the members there - there is absolutely no zone i see where we can ask members whatever we would like to know - other than simply posting in the relevant thread.

There is a new member ravilla and though i need an urgent information (reg work from home for my son), there is no way to contact her.

Could you throw some light on this?

Sorry for the long post!!

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Soldier
    Please go through this link http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/38090-why-some-my-posts-not.html to understand the post counts in your profile and in find all posts.
    In order to make friends you need to interact with them. In case you wish to contact a particular member see where she is more active and you can communicate with her in that thread. Or you can visit our IL directory to see if there is anything for your son you will find some information there too.

9. ninacook

ninacook New IL'ite

I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.

I hope it benefits all one who land up here.

Thanks for sharing!!

10. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malspie,
    i m new to IL.Just now saw the ur thread regarding status up gradation. I love cricket but never got an opportunity to score more than 20runs but after reading ur thread i was happy bcoz i have a chance to score more without facing deadly bowler!!!!!!!!!!!!! For now planning to score a half century.:thumbsup