1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Worst thing that you should never do before few days of your marriage?

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by spuppala, Jun 19, 2012.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hai Ladies,

All of us dream for a super wedding and we except to look at our best on that auspicious day..But due to some reasons some of us might have ended up at disappointment on that day..Share those experiences which you feel that those should not be done before few days of your marriage...

For me,I have made a mistake by spending sleepless nights till the day of my marriage.that has formed dark circles on my eyes and spoiled my face to some extent..

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Here are my worst mistakes
    1. Leaving important shopping like jewellery, make up items to last minute because of which I didn't get things as I wanted.
    2. Went to a different beauty parlour as I was in other city and got pimples all over my forehead.

Vaidehi

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Vaidehi,

thanks you for sharing the worst things you did :)
    es last minte shopping is one thing we should never ever do..Even I thought of buying the matching in skirts at the end and ended up in wearing different colours which changed the shade of the saree itself...It is good to finish the entire shopping atleast 15 days ahead if you ask me...

Make up is an important aspect .I think it is better if you for a trial once to avoid last minute surprises :)