1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Chore of the house

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Gooseberry, Oct 5, 2009.

1. YukiL33

YukiL33 New IL'ite

for me, the laundry, cleaning the house especially bathrooms, and washing dishes..

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

I am married for the past ten years. In my very early years of marriage, I disliked almost many kinds of work like washing clothes, folding laundry, cleaning toilets. I was interested to cook.

Now I like to do almost any kind of work when I feel energetic. I like to wash clothes, clean vessels, clean/wipe the house, fold laundry etc. But I want to cook only once in the morning for the whole day.
    I hate to cook again for dinner in the evenings. It should be ready when I come home after roaming around.

3. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

The worst chore for me is cleaning the milk /buttermilk/curd/ghee vessels.

Even that is ok..but one which I really hate is cleaning the vessels and tools used for churning butter.

Raji

4. brandy101

brandy101 New IL'ite

Hello,
    I was wondering how I can clean my hardwood floor in my house.
    Can anyone tell me what product I should use to clean it.
    Can anyone please help me.

5. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

When I realize by 11 AM that maid will not turn up today and I have a pile of utensils in dirty house, I consider it as a bad day :crazy
    I hate starting the pending work at 11 AM.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  6. gdivya85

gdivya85 Junior IL'ite

Hi

I always find cooking as a very interesting job as it involves creativity and inspires me to try some new recipes at least once a week. But the difficult part is not cooking but the cleaning process that follows! I hate to do the dishes and also don't prefer to keep them over night without washing. At times, when I have tough days outside home, I find washing dishes the most irritating job :bonk

7. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

hi,

For me folding the clothes as i never do when my mom tells.:)

8. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

For me,

Folding clothes (end up with piles of clothes when there is lot of work already), cleaning fridge bottles and fridge, cleaning and cutting coriander and methi leaves, cleaning kitchen countertop, preparing dinner after whole day of housework and office work (often end up dining outside or home-delievered food),:spin:spin etc.......sometimes i feel like i avoid some of these and just relax:coffee......Hey god save me from these chores...:bowdown

and when maid does not come without informing.....:crazy Witsend

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  9. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

Hello friends :) .....

That was pretty interesting to read all your list :)....Here goes mine :hiya

I hate doing all the house chores, which takes place as a routine thing.

1. Cooking (dailyyyy tooo boredom, that too what to cook as variety each and every day :bonk)
    2. Bathroom cleaning ( i dunno, why women alone has invented for Domestic chores....that too cleaning the Toilet basin is the worst job, though i do it every week, i feel so bad to do every week, that toooooooo one and only me always)...
    3. And after kids arrival, I feel so bad n worst for not finding time for me as personal.:bonk:bonk:bonk
    4. And I love doing serving the food, keeping others happy, arranging the folded clothes in cub-boards, kolam, litting lamps sort of...

Conclusion:

So, to conclude, to be a best home-maker, I should forget and forgive my hatreds towards the chore, then only I will pick up some interest to do:spin:spin....So, just going on like this, and its true and lovely to take care of our kid, and hubby by doing all this :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  10. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

For me,the worst thing is to collecting the dried clothes and folding them...i just hate it :)