1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Worries of our age!?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vanaja ma'am

Rightly said! As i have stated, my mom doesn't scold me for getting up late (i am the queen of my house:queen) but for the second reason, i will get sema dose always...I don't want her to be worried always for my sake, so i have started eating well from the past one week..

I stepped in this thread to say that this is a nice one but you only asked me to add on my worries here.....i dint know what to add as i don't have any such so called "worries" as of now.. So i thought i will jus write something on a lighter vein.....Instead of writing a single point, i thought of writing two...

Great Going ma'am!!!!:clap:clap

Love
    Meena

2. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Shantisubra,

Thanks for the compliments.

1) For your first worry - Time is the healer. Hence solvable.

2) You have given the solution.

3) This kind of worry is a big head ache for me too. Though the worries are solved the next day once we complete our jobs, we spend a sleepless night the previous day. What is the solution? God knows.

4) The solution lie in your own hands. You will have to plan your sleep, if you really worry about your late getting up or laziness. Hence solvable.

5) This worry is again a common one. For this kind of worry, we need to work hard from the day of our realization. To keep ourselves healthy - avoid junk food, have food on time, planned and disciplined life and do some savings. To some extent we can solve this worry, rest is left to God.

3. srinivasan_vanaja

Dear Meena,

Thanks for the compliments.

I too added some humour to your age worries. Very happy to note that you don't have worries right now. At this age, you need to take at most care of your studies and career and be firm in not inviting any worries of any kind.

All the best for your future.

4. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vanaja ma'am

Thanks for your kind wishes!!

Love
    Meena

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Vanaja

Thanks for the suggestive solutions for my solvable worriesBow.

Warm Regards
    Shantisubra

6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vanaja,
    Nice thread.In my viewpoint(strictly),i think all the worries are created out of desires that we possess, hence all of them are solvable.

Okay now for the worries of my age(married/woking):-

1.Getting up early - SOLVABLE - keeping alarm at a distance, so that i dunt snooze!
    2.Managing the mad rush in the mornings - If point 1 is sorted, rest is fine - SOLVABLE.
    3.Dependant on hubby to go to shops - SOLAVABLE- if at all he gets me a scootyBig Laugh
    4.Argument with collegues - SOLVABLE - keping my viewpoin at lighter note.
    5.Puting in optimum work hour - SOLVABLE - If i spend lesser time on IL !! :hiya:hiya
    6.Financial crunch at month end - SOLVABLE - If i dunt visit Tnagar/Annanagar often:idea

Vanaja,these are really challenging ones, but i have put them on lighter vein

7. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

hi vanaja,

s, my worries are mere inconviniences ,best solution i usually find is to just ignore and stop thinking about them. Its not easy but still i am striving hard to attain that state of my happiness not being affected by any worries.

Regards
    Sri

8. srinivasan_vanaja

Dear Shantisubra,

You are welcome. I am happy if you are happy with my solutions.

9. srinivasan_vanaja

Dear Aishu,

Thanks.

If we get into the topic of "Desires" that will take decades. It is very very difficult to be desire less.

Great! Your worries are solvable. Once again :thumbsup as you have your own solutions.

Your 6th one is of course challenging. Even I need to take care of that worry as I am of your type. Good!

10. srinivasan_vanaja

Dear Srivatsa,

:iagree. When you master that art let me know. :wave: