worried!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by blessbabydust, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Cool1

Cool1 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Even I am in my 10th week of pregnency. Every day in office I go and open a site just to check how the baby looks at 10th week. Read the same stuff over and over again. I also get worried most of the time.Sometimes when I feel OK, I get different thougts like why no cramps etc...My next scan is on May 26th when I have already finished my first trimester. I request all of you to please pray for everything to go fine. Due date seems to be in Novemebr last week.
    Its a great feeling but really worrisome.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  2. Harpa

Harpa New IL'ite

Moms-to-be :hiya,

"Worried" is not the right emotion a mom to be should carry, when i told my mom that i'm pregnant :yes: the first advice given to me is to be happy and carry happy thoughts as it is believed to effect the growth of the baby inside. So dear stop worrying enjoy this phase, read books :coffee or surf net Computer Typing to understand the changes a women goes through during pregnancy. Emotional health is as important as nutritional health. Here is a link( click here ) which explains what emotions do to a pregnant women and in turn to the baby inside :)

Have a cheerful days ahead and enjoy ur preg moments. :2thumbsup: