Traditionally, the psychologist categorized various emotions by measuring the movement of muscles, facial expressions, body language and words expressed. They standardized the emotions into various categories and felt that the emotions are the same across the world irrespective of culture and environment we were all raised in. To support this view, many people across the world were shown facial expressions of the actors and most people across the world categorized such emotions the same way. That created a fingerprint of each emotion to be defined. The assumption one makes is emotions are triggered based on actions made or words expressed by others or how our mind reacted to after assimilating such actions and words. The new development indicates that emotions are not triggered but constructed by each mind based on the concepts built inside of it. Emotions are not hard-wired, cannot be detected through facial expressions, there are no standards for emotions across people, nations or cultures, there are no distinct parts of the brain dedicated to specific emotions and lastly, emotions are not subtle reactions to external events. The emotions are concepts that are constructed by the brain. It is true that our brain is a warehouse of our experiences and lessons learned out of them, but it would take a long time for it to consider thousands of old memories, one at a time. The processing speed of our brain is not constructed to analyze and interpret gigabytes of data instantly and therefore our brain uses concepts. A concept is like a summary report built by our brain from the metadata of past experiences. Concepts are labels or categories that our brain assigns to make sense of the world around us. When we encounter an experience, the brain is not investigating what it is and instead it finds what it is comparable with from the stored memory in the brain. In simple terms, our brain is constantly trying to categorize everything we perceive into an existing category. It instantly presents the probability as opposed to a definitive decision built from its detailed analysis. To act more quickly, the brain starts reacting even before it has received all the data. It simulates or predicts what is likely to happen and hence it is merely a guess with no definitive data reviewed with precision. Prediction is a fundamental activity of the human brain that some scientists consider it the brain’s default mode of operation. The analytical brain cannot provide instant solution and therefore can provide only predictive models of our experiences. That is why the longer the discrimination, the better the decision is. Therefore, the profound conclusion we can derive is that the simulation we create in our heads is more real to us than the physical world. Therefore, what one sees, hears, touches, tastes, smells are simulations of the world and can vary from person to person. We might think that our perception of the world is driven by the events in the world, but really, most of what we experience is based on our internal predictions. The data from our senses are only 10% when the other 90% are connections from the parts of our brain, making predictions about what we are experiencing. Then the question may arise what would happen when the brain’s prediction is wrong? It can change predictions to match what the senses experienced but it is likely to do the opposite meaning it could stick with the original prediction and filter the incoming data to match its prediction pretty much like how the media organizations present data matching with their views. In clear terms, our brain is wired for delusion and our experiences are nothing but an elaborate world of our own creation. This knowledge is available in the ancient wisdom which is why they advised living in the present moment instead of memories, avoid building desires and attachments which are our brain’s concepts, control the mind that constantly creates concepts, to experience reality through meditation and yoga. In the sanskrit word "Aum", the small curve in the main letter is waking state, a large, elongated curve is the dreaming state and the one that projects sidewards from the main letter is deep-sleep state and the curve above the main letter is the maya and the dot above the letter is the reality that is immortal. We dwell in these three states accepting the concepts as apparent reality as opposed to ultimate reality beyond the illusion (maya). If the mind subordinates the one reality that powers it instead of relying on its own power drawn from the reality (like the moon drawing the light from the Sun), then, the distinction that is created by the duality becomes part of the whole reality. Let us move away from the concept to reality.