1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

"Workout Daily" Support Group: Share your daily exercise routines here.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Anandchitra, Nov 21, 2007.

1. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Sunday - played badminton for 1.5 hrs with a friend. In the evening played basketball with my kids and dh.

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Yesterday was holiday from workout for me.
    This morning had a good walk for 45 minutes.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Its been ages since i played badminton; envy you Akila;)
    Friday did strength training for legs,back and then cardio.
    sunday ,saturday no work outs.

4. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I just finished a power yoga workout titled the FIREBIRD for 24 minutes now. Excellent one with some quick stretching asana.

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I just finished a power yoga workout titled the FIREBIRD for 24 minutes now. Excellent one with some quick stretching asana.

1 person likes this.
  6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi guys,
    Yesterday did cardio for 30mts...stepper. Then planks 10x1set and some lower ab exercises on mat.

1 person likes this.
  7. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

This evening toning workout is a power yoga series titled GATE OPENING which has a lot of stretches concentrating on the legs and torso.Good set of asana are involved.This is for 24 minutes.

1 person likes this.
  8. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    Yesterday did my triceps...ah it sore now:) With 4kg dumbbells 30x5sets of triceps kickbacks and extensions. Cardio(elliptical) for 15minutes.

9. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

From last 18 months I have turned a new person....changed my diet habits and lifestyle...and the results are enormous. Note....I try not to exceed 1000-1200 calories a day....

Sunday... just a park outing/casual walk or cycling with kids.

Monday.......30 minutes of treadmill inclined + 12 minutes cycling+some abdominal asanas and meditation...takes 1hr 15 minutes

Tuesday.....30 minutes treadmill inclined+ 1/2 hr yoga + pranayams takes 1 hr 15 minutes

Wednesday......21 suryanamskaras+ abdominal asanas +pranayaman....1hr 15 minutes.. nice oil massage and warm shower... feel detoxified and rejuvenated......evng 1/2 hr meditation

Thursday....30 minutes treadmill +pranayams a lot and meditation ..takes 1 hr 15 minutes....

Friday.....a very long brisk walk with music and meditation after coming back home....weather permits...otherwise in winter just treadmill and cycling and pranayams

Saturday....only kapalbhathi pranayams and nadi shuddi for 45 minutes...I believe kapalbhathi removed toxins and maintains rejuvenity and health.

I am a vegetarian..for now avoided rice...so getting along only with quinao,millet,cus cus,moong dhal, and spices including pepper,cumin,ginger,garlic,dhania,fennel,ani seeds etc....

have celery and carrot juice atleast 3 times a week....strictly no fruit juices and bananas and grapes....lot of melons,apple,plums,berries.

Pls note I make it a point to cook for myself...my fmly eats a regular veg meal....

Can anyone guess what is my weight loss during the 18 months...?????

I discovered a lot of determination and perseverance goes along....discovered my soul!!!happy abt it....

sometimes during parties and get togethers freak out a little...but try and balance the calories the previous day or the next day.....

ENJOY.............and thanks for giving me a chance to share my views....!!!!

Pari

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Kudos to you Pari :) and welcome to the thread.

Yesterday I did two cardios(stepper and elliptical) and abs. Ab crunches 50x4sets, abs with balls 20x1set, reverse crunches 10x1set.