1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Working mothers

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 25, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: !

Dear Mallika

Good toknow that Sudha takes care of you when you come home and is ready with a hot cup of coffee. YOu are a proud mother now. Isnit it. Leaving in a creche and going to office is difficult , Ihave also gone through the same phase but I used to leave with a lady in our house only.

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear SiriVeda

Dont worry God will show you a better way and will take care of you and the child. Congratulations and all the best for safe delivery.
    love
    viji

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji

I know how difficult it is when you have to leave the child in a creche. Luckily I had a lady in the house to look after but sometimes she used to creat trouble. True God is there to take care of everything for working mothers.

love
    viji

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Well Said Viji Ma,

My mother /MIlaw are Home Makers.So before my Kid was born i had lot of Pampering from both of them. I was Served Hot Hot dinner after i come back from Work.

Now i have a Son and i am finding it diff at times to balance my Work and Personal Life. I am very Grateful to my MIL. She takes care of my Son. As she stays with us, she helps me in cooking and other chores. But during her Absence my stress Levels has increased. I was finding it diff to manage work and Home. At many times i skipped Home and had Junk food outside. Just 3 months of stress affected a lot Physically and Mentally. I put on Weight due to Stress, looked more tired and had no Enthu :bonk.

But now that she is back , i am bit relaxed.:coffee

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Brahan

Thank you for reviving my thread. Glad to know your mother in law takes care of your child . Though you had to struggle without her for sometime good that she is back now.

love
    viji

6. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Mami,

I find the role as a 'working wife' difficult. Oh no! I am scared now itself how the role as a 'working mother will be':spin

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raba

Dont worry Raba your role as a working mother will be very good. When you will have support from your near ones why worry

love
    viji