1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Working mothers

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 25, 2010.

1. SiriVeda

SiriVeda Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,

Iam in my second trimester and expecting a baby soon. Iam working and Iam yet to come up with a plan to take care of my kid and work at the same time. With the kind of work hours I have I seriously have to do something....I saw my sister in law's children suffering in her absense, they would long for her love, time etc., and on the days when she is at home it gets impossible to hold the kids.

Sirisha

2. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear viji ma,

yes you are right......again you have come up with an important topic... feel really sad for your daughter.....but what to do....we ladies should face this at one point of time or other .....even i faced the same problem when i was leaving my elder daughter at baby care....i started leaving her in the baby care centre when she was just 4 months old.....i know how they miss us and at the same time, what all problems we have to face when we leave them at creche.... I should say, God only really gives strength for us to manage both office and home....that way i think we are really lucky

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy in a marriage function so could not log in.

Good that you have your own consultancy and have maintained a proper work life balance.

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

Sorry for the late reply. Yes dear when we experience only we come to know other's problems. Though I have also gone through the same problem but now not able to see mydaughter struggling.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Sorry for the late reply. Glad to know that your parents were there to take care of Mridula and nice ofyour hubby to drop Mridula in parent's house before going to office.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pavithra

What to do now a days all ladies have to work but some take pleasure in working but when they have to leave their children and go to work they feel sad till the children become big and can take care of themselves

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kerman

Good to know you have an understanding boss. Since you are good in your work thats why he is understanding. Ya now a days getting a good maid is very difficult.

love
    vijji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya

So sad to know that you are also going throughthe same problems like my daughter. But once the children grow up then there will be less problems and they will also help you.

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lavi

Dont feel guilty. When you are at home and on holidays you can take full care ofyour baby. God has plans for everyone of us. Be happy that your mother and mil are there to take care of your child . Everything happens for good only. I was also a working women and have gone through that phase. But feel sad to see my daughter going through the same phase. Today also when I went to help her , her daughter was not getting up at all and in her sleep only she took her and left in her in law 's house.

Congrats and all the best for safe delivery

love
    viji

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ranise

Good to know that your mother is there to take care of your daughter.

love
    viji