working from home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by manjulats, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Re: typing job - work from home in Chennai

I am also interested for some data entry or typing job to be done from home. If you are able to get any details or work, do please let me also know, so that I can also try for the same.

2. amwaysankar

amwaysankar New IL'ite

Re: Any work from home jobs

Hi Laxmi, this is all about "AMWAY"

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CKP83CD%7E1.SAN%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Do you interested to start your own business without any single investment. If yes then why don't you choose "Amway". You might hear about "Amway" may be in heard in two channels positive or by negative.

To be honest this is a wonderful golden opportunity to earn a security and royalty income to your entire life and generation and its happening.

Serious you can overcome your financial problems without any Economic Crisis and Investment.

If you are interested to know more about "Amway" am here for you to help you to get succeed in your life. We are having an Extraordinary Team to give 100% Support

Sincerely
    Sankar

3. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Looking to work from home

Hi manjulats
    If u want to earn from home you can join in a post and earn site which is free. you have to post discussions and respond to simple discussions and can upload suitable images for your discussions for everything you will be paid.if u are interested contact my email id which is given in IL directore

4. vathsala30

Hi smith
    i am earning from home, bu posting discussions and responding to other discussions and by uploading images. But it is a small amount but gives me immense fun and we can get so many good and intelligent friends who help us out at times. I got my first payment and they will pay promptly and it is a genuine site. if you are interested contact my email given in IL directory

5. vathsala30

Re: Work From Home- Bangalore

Hi manjulapathy

i am interested to meet my IL friends in the bangalore meet. i think you have called me over phone 3 days back. regarding work from home. since I do not have PM service and do not have your contact number nor email id i was unable to contact you in any means. If you don't mind giving your mail id, send it to my id which you can get in the IL directory

6. somya

somya New IL'ite

Re: want to work from home

Hi Vaishnavee

For some people work from home is a very narrow concept. According to them work from home is only confined to work for others as a virtual assistant or a freelancer. But the truth is that if you are educated, qualified then there are more opportunities awaiting for you.
    You can either start a work from home business or simply say Home Based Business or
    You can set off for virtual assistant jobs that are available on freelance sites and some legitimate sites. But if you are a beginner then I think you can find a lot of beginners information on this site -

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  7. somya

somya New IL'ite

I don't think Amway do what it says. As per the company they don't advertise and hence they save the advertising cost and bring the Amway products directly from companies to customers.

It is totally false, I think most of you would have seen Amway advertisements on Television. Its good to make castles on paper while explanning the plan but for real it is totally worthless.

8. revav

revav New IL'ite

hi friends

i am 47 yrs old women i have given VR and now at home i am interested in medical transcription how can i get the training and can i work from home

9. nisar

nisar New IL'ite

Re: work from home

Hai If u have patience u can take tution at home

10. sushmasantosh

sushmasantosh New IL'ite

Re: Work From Home- Bangalore

Hi Vathsala,
    I am also interested to know about what exactly u do to earn from home.
    Please tell me if u have any idea about what Muthuraji asked?