working from home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by manjulats, Jan 30, 2008.

1. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Re: Working From Home in India

hi,

Even i heard about recruiting jobs gaining prominence as a home based option.It is important to get hold of such companies who hire them.
    Hey Vidhya, does one need a formal training to become a recruiter.Pls let me know.

2. vidhss

vidhss New IL'ite

hi! HW

You actually need to have good comm skills and mapping skills.

To know how this industry works and some technical Knowledge will definitely be a great plus.

3. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,.

Could pls throw some light on this opportunity. If you could please let us know the counsltants or any other means of reaching out to people, I am sure it will be helpful to a lot of us.

Thanks
    Poornima.

4. sumathiramesh

sumathiramesh New IL'ite

i am sumathiramesh , home maker. i have done m.phil in commerce . i am very much interested to work from home. as i have a kid old 2 years , i cannot go out for a job. i am more interested in teaching line . kindly help me regarding this.

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Sumathy,

You can take tuitions from home. It can be either all subjects or selective subjects. If you are good at it i am sure you will be flooded with students and it is good money too.

Roopa.

6. kaybee

kaybee New IL'ite

Hi everybody!!

I'm a new member at Indus Ladies. Saw this thread and thought of contributing.

I work from home. have been doing it for the last 10 years. I'm a writer. i have written for many reputed newspapers, magazines, websites and companies. i used to work for Times of India before my son was born. he is now 10 years old. soon after his birth i realized that a newspaper job and baby didn't really go together. so i started freelance writing. Computer Typing

this is a great work from home option for those who like to write. its not so difficult as many often make it out. there are innumerable websites who need contributors. there are also sites where you can blog and get paid. then there are research paper writing for high schools, colleges and univ all over the world. there are firms that outsource term papers writing. if you have been a good student, you can be a term paper writer depending on the level that suits you. they give you topics to write on, you research and submit the paper. the Net being the easy source of every kind of info you need...this is a good option for women who like to work from home and make money.

i find working from home so convenient and comfortable. no traffic clogs. no daily commuting. you can be with your child. supervise his or her studies and extra curricular activities and yet do your own thing. i love my work and i can't imagine doing anything else. there have been offers from newspapers and magazines to join them full time but when i weighed the pros of working from home against cons of working out; the former beat the latter hands down.

so here i am. hope to hear from you.

kanchana

7. jaykay

jaykay Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kanchana,
    I am also looking out for 'work from home' jobs. I love surfing the net and reading about new things. I would like to know more about these research type of jobs.

Could you please let me know more details . You can pm me.

Thanks and Regards
    Jayanthi

8. S.Vaishnavee

S.Vaishnavee New IL'ite

want to work from home

hi all,

I am new to this site.I want to work from home since i got a year old kid.I am a graduate of commerce having no work experience.Could anyone suggest me in what ways could i work from home and what are the qualifications needed

9. essvee

essvee New IL'ite

Hi Kanchana,

First, a very warm welcome to you in IL. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your stay here.

It's so good to know about your work from home career....and very inspirational too.

I think you should also contribute in the women entrepreneur section of this forum.That forum needs someone who can post informative and encouraging articles about working women...I have seen lots of queries posted there but no expert to answer them.

So, I would like to request you and all other women entrepreneurs to share their experiences with other members of this forum and help them do their work better.

Vidhya, if you could also share your thoughts there, it would be really great.

Regards,

Sonalika.

10. shubha_kp

shubha_kp New IL'ite

hi ,
    as u said that u r interested in teaching , then u must be a good learner also. I have an opportunity where u can learn as well as earn . its a computer literacy project. if interested let me know.
    shubha