1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Work permit or resident visa

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by ashwinispace, Dec 24, 2009.

  1. ashwinispace

    ashwinispace New IL'ite

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hi all,

    Me and my husband both are planning to stay in Canada or USA for some years like more than 10 yrs. Now we are in confusion as to which visa we should go for. Consultants are suggesting us to go for permanent resident visa. Since we both are educated (he is B.E. and I am M.B.A Fin) and planning to work there, we are planning to apply for separate visas.

    What would you suggest? which visa would be best for both of us?
    and please guide me on the job market for B.E and M.B.A in US and Canada.

Share This Page