work from Home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by siviya, Apr 28, 2007.

1. swapnadaggolu

swapnadaggolu New IL'ite

searching data entry job.

hi,
    i am planning to work at home since i am having 3 yr kid, i am interested in data entry jobs, but i am searching in all websites & news papers too, but they r asking atleast 500rs to be paid, i dont know how much trustable from news papers ads. suggest me a good site in which someone where working.please do this help for me.
    swapna.

2. meensatwork

meensatwork Bronze IL'ite

Re: searching data entry job.

Hello swapna,
    You can try some freelancer websites.

3. Maya Dinesh

Maya Dinesh New IL'ite

4. Sharmilavijay

Sharmilavijay New IL'ite

Hi :wave friends,
    I want to do some work from home. Plz give your valuable suggestions:help
    Regards
    Sharmilavijay

5. swapnadaggolu

swapnadaggolu New IL'ite

hi maya dinesh,
    thanks for ur suggestion, is that prossible with kid to work as a freelancer, what exactly is the work as a freelancer, just explain me those details if u know, in all websites its just like writing, whether the company guys send the information to type or else we have to write own.
    bye
    swapna.

6. Maya Dinesh

Maya Dinesh New IL'ite

Dear Swapna

I am working as a home-based Medical transcriptionist and giving some training on that also. As far as I know freelance transcription is almost the same they will give you audio files and we will have to type it in and give it back ON TIME. I came to know that cactus is having general transcription work and things like content writing, medical writing etc. So if you go through the website i think you will get more idea about it and try to contact them for the details.

I hope, if you can work 4-5 hours a day then it will be okay. There are various freelancing sites also. Like Elance | Outsource to freelance professionals, experts, and consultants - Get work done on Elance, Freelancer.com | Online Jobs | Freelance Employment | Outsourcing Services | Programmers | Web Design | Freelancers etc. In all these registration is free for basic membership. I am not sure about the reliability of work, so be careful before committing.

Regards
    Maya

7. thuya

thuya New IL'ite

work from home ideas - computer related work

Hi Friends,

I am thuya and i need your valuable ideas to make money from home by doing works through computer / internet. Thanks.

8. swapnadaggolu

swapnadaggolu New IL'ite

hi maya,
    thanks for ur adivce, i am engineer in ECE, is that ok for MT. & i dont have any experience in that field. just clarify, if there is any work easy in MT.
    bye
    swapna.

9. gowri

gowri New IL'ite

hi, im gowri.
    i want to yearn some money every month by spending an hour or two a day by sitting with computer. i could able to see a lot of adds on work from home on net but i afraid to get in to any of them. can any one of you please suggest me one or two sites of above kind of trustable and which kind of work i could choose................ :bonk

10. chitra0410

chitra0410 New IL'ite

Job

Hello,

I am looking for a job from home, can anyone give details, which job sites are good.

thanking you

chitra