Work from Home Web Designer Needed

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bharthi, Jul 4, 2011.

1. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear All,

One of my friends is looking for an excellent web designer for his business. This will be an ongoing engagement. He is running a consumer website and has a series of small to medium projects for ongoing improvements to his site.

The nature of the engagement will be such that once a person is selected he will agree on an hourly rate. After that for every project, he would describe his requirements. The web designer will quote the hours needed, do the work and get paid as per the agreed upon hourly rate.

An ideal candidate would be someone who can design webpages that are intuitive to use and beautiful to look at. The candidate must have excellent graphic and web design experience and expertise. Designing with the user in mind and having excellent usability is an absolute must. Good copy writing skills will be an added plus.

If you are interested,
    - Links to few of the webpages that you have designed
    - Your expected hourly rate
    - Number of hours per week you are available
    - A writeup in your own words as to why you are the right candidate

Thank you.

Bharthi

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012

2. Rinkugupta

Rinkugupta New IL'ite

Hi Bharthi,

How was the response to this requirement? Did you get any candidates? Many IL'ites are great at graphic design and I hope that you got someone good from posting it here. Are there any lessons learned or feedback for future candidates?

Rinku

3. Tejendrsinh

Tejendrsinh New IL'ite

My name is Tejendrasinh Deol and i am a web designer and right i have some economical problem and i want to hard work and earn some money for my family..

My Details

Amourcreole.com,ipartyinwhistler.com,ipartyinvegas.com,rwblog.com,wilkgroup.com,hokaone.com
    - as you want to give right now i want work only.
    - 4 hours daily
    - Because i m honest person with my work and also hardworker and that is my responsibility to complete work.