work from home options

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by ashagulam, Feb 1, 2009.

1. subhaperoumal

subhaperoumal New IL'ite

personal

hi
    iam lookong for home based jobs can anyone help can any one tell how about doing dataentry jobs from home

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Re: personal

Hi , please note that most of the online data entry works are just scams . if they pay then that
    amount will be very less for the hard work we put . I'd suggest to use your own talents to earn .
    it would be always better to look around neighborhood for the real earning opportunities .

And please see some of useful topics on the forums here : link one ; link two

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  3. renunoel

renunoel New IL'ite

Hi Preeti..pls. can you give me ur mail id or yahoo chat id...i would like to know more about the project u r doing from home.

rosy

4. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi Rosy,
    You cannot share contact details in the open discussion threads. You can contact induslady@indusladies.com to opt for paid private message services.

Regards
    USHA

5. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Hi friend,
    Nice to read that u too work frm home as i was also interested in the same.i came to sharjah in feb this yr n as i m willing to work frm home here.pls can u give me the details of the company for which u work or any trustworthy company which i can see for.i m a commerce postgraduate n was a banker in india in axis bank.

6. sonash

sonash New IL'ite

hi all
    i also badly need some work at home
    i m getting boared at home
    but i need a work from home
    can anybody give me the contact details of the same
    i m a Electronics engineer
    bye see u all on net
    bye take care

7. sonash

sonash New IL'ite

hi preeti can u plz tell me the name of the company or likewise trustworthy company where i can apply for work from home

8. sonash

sonash New IL'ite

hi preeti
    plz let me know the details
    thanks

9. krlaks

krlaks New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

If anyone wish to earn from home through internet by doing online marketing survey then please check this . This is really worth for doing surveys and we can able to earn minimum 4000 per month. For joining this we have to pay initially 11000. Once you paid then they register your name with permanent address and you get a mail from the company for activation.After activation you start receiving survey every wednesday. This is one way of earning where you can get 4000 for sure. Apart from that 3 more way of earnings are available. please check and let me know if need further assistance. This is not a fake one and am earning good amount through this. Also lot of colleagues have joined and earning 10-25k per month. This is not at all scam.

10. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Any one who needs a job in any part of the country/world pm me personally so that I can give you options. You all are here so talented I don know what to say. Y its so hard for you to find jobs.

Your knowledge itself is a big money for you people that you can share and earn.

I am good in business but not good at studies. I am in good in breaking the law but do not know the law rules till date bcoz without risk there is no profit.