work from home options

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by ashagulam, Feb 1, 2009.

1. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

hey highway star I didnt get any message(reply) from you

2. aryadi

aryadi New IL'ite

Re: i need a job work from home

Hi Srividya,

I am currently working in a company as full time in administration at a construction site office. But i am looking for something in which i can work from home as my kids are too small to leave them with the maid. I want to quit job and start something staying at home with the kids. We cannot afford just quitting the job and sit at home in a place like UAE. I am MA (English) -B Ed and have few months experience in school and 7 years as secretary. I dont know what kind of work can be done staying at home. But if u find anything which can help me please let me know as i am facing problems with my health due to site office atmosphere and maid both.
    bye

3. highwaystar

highwaystar Senior IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

Sorry dear as I had not chkd the forum for quite some time;Kindly get in touch on my email id which i have given...Will discuss with you further via mail.

4. highwaystar

Hi,

Plz get in touch with me via mail.Will surely help you out.I am doing a home based project.Maybe I can help you in some way.

5. Umajavalli

Umajavalli Senior IL'ite

Hi Preeti,

I have exp in doing data entry as I was working as Quality Control Supervisor for an MNC in India fro 3 years. Now I am in Dubai. Can you please give your email Id or contact number so that I can contact you to get the details of the work please....

Thanks in Advance,
    Uma

6. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Uma,
    As per Forum etiquette guidelines, you cannot exchange email id or contact details in open discussion forum. If required, please contact Induslady for Paid Private Msssages.
    Regards
    USHA

7. sheetals

sheetals New IL'ite

hi srividya,

Can you please tell me in brief regarding this consultancy firm.They required any specific qualification.

regards,
    sheetal

8. qureshinilofer

qureshinilofer New IL'ite

could u plz give more detail about this as looking for work from home, will be gateful to u

thank u
    nilofer
    There is a market research consultancy firm called Feedback in Sharjah Corniche. They have jobs like data entry and Audio Transcription jobs.

It is worth a try.

All the best

Srividya[/quote]

9. umalavanya

umalavanya New IL'ite

hi srividya and highwaystar

am lavanya and am here from 8 months in sharjah... i have two small kids one going to school and other is 1 year... i used to work in delhi and now am sitting idle at home... so i would like to work from home and now i would like to know the full details from u both and anybody else... please let me know and let me give a try to this... i know computers a little bit and very fast in typing.. i had done MA (Sociology).....

please let me know the details...

thank u and regards

lavanya

10. highwaystar

HI All,

I went through the forum after a long time.If anyone intersted to meet up or know abt the project I think we can get in touch via facebook or maybe through yahoochat..I hope u guys would be in FB.Hope to c you all there..

Regards,
    Preeti.