Work From Home Online - Clicking Ads And Doing Surveys And Tasks

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by hope2b, Jun 28, 2016.

1. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to let you know about my latest updates on work from home ventures and also guide anyone who has the same interest as mine. I had quit a good paying job for my dd and started looking for work from home jobs. I wasn't lucky. Or lets say, I didn't look hard enough. After almost four years break from work, finally I was motivated by my husband to get serious about doing something to get out of boredom. So started to do some WFH search. I applied for few jobs, temp jobs, nothing worked really. I was either too qualified. I went online applied for WFH jobs like transcriptions, typing jobs that claimed that they are free and you can earn so and so. That was really not true. One or two interviews I got asked for some sort of upfront payment or training, that I will need to pay for. It wasn't how they showed in websites. Finally, after much reviews and actually efforts from my H, I found three websites, that do seem to work. I would be more than happy to share how they work. All three websites, are click based. I got serious about this since this January 2016. Have to say that, its not easy and its not high income. My first month I made 500 RS. Second month I made same. Third month, I got used to what's happening and how to get better at it and made 1500 RS. That was a happy month for me. Now this is the fourth month, and I have made so far 1000 RS. Reason, I was out of station, vacationing, so couldn't find much time.

Anyways, back to the point, the reason I mentioning all this is, I am no advertiser. Neither will I fetch money by giving these details. Anyone of you can make money online. It will get better. You will need most importantly, patience, hard work, and finally skills at doing surveys and tasks.

Three things fetch you money. Clicking on ads. This is very very less money.
    Surveys and Tasks: Sometimes you can get 50 to 100 Rs for every survey or task. Depends on how many you can complete a day. And so and so in a month. One day, I was able to do 5 surveys. So you see I am starter myself.

Now the websites, I am not sure if i can give that info in this forum. So do PM me. I will share.

If you are based in US, you have more chances for ads and surveys. But remember there are 1000's of people waiting at the computer screens like you. But that should not deter you. If you have high speed internet, a paypal account (to get money), a physical address, and PATIENCE, you can earn money online. TIME and EFFORT are required.

Oh, I do want to clarify. By clicking or adding me as your recommended person for joining the site, I don't get any money, until you make significant amount of money. So say for example, you registered on the site, and started earning money, say 10$, then I will get a dollar. If you don't make even $10, I won't get anything, but you will get your money. So folks, this is how it works. If you are interested, you can earn money.

PM me and I can give you any other tips I have learned in this past few months.

2. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

What a terrible way to spend valuable time. You live once in this world, and is this how you want to spend it? Clicking ads and filling surveys?

vaidehi71 likes this.
  3. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

@magician, you are funny. Glad we don't have same goals in life.

4. shardaeranki

shardaeranki Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Please private message me the details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  5. NeetaR

NeetaR Silver IL'ite

Please PM me the details...thanks.

6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Hi .. Pls PM the details and thanks for sharing your experience.

clearsandal likes this.
  7. Hastham

Hastham New IL'ite

8. Hastham

Hastham New IL'ite

Hi Please PM me the details and thanks for sharing.

9. gitagita

gitagita Bronze IL'ite

Please PM me the details.
    Thank you.