Work from Home Idea in Delhi

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by vivekpuja, Jun 3, 2009.

1. vivekpuja

vivekpuja New IL'ite

Hi guys !!!!!!
    Please chechk out working from home thread . I have put up a business idea under branded baby porducts retailing . you might find it interesting.
    Puja

2. ashwiniyadav01

ashwiniyadav01 New IL'ite

Hey Puja, Sounds interesting!! But can't find it. Can you please tell us something about it here? I'm sure you are based in or around Delhi, so share your business ideas here to reach out to a wide audience.

All the best. :thumbsup

3. vivekpuja

vivekpuja New IL'ite

Hi Ashwini ,
    Thanks dear !
    Well! as epr the guidlines of this site ............i cannot post bussiness ideas here .
    I will tell you where this idea is
    1> on the main page , of the forum , scroll down
    2> you will see the forum working from home, click that
    In the list , there is thread called Branded Baby porducts retailing at home , that;s my thread.
    I have mentioned my concept quite in details.
    Still , if i dont find let ne know.
    Or you can go my porfile , in that you can view posts by me
    You will find this thread there also

Secondly , I am from dubai , but my family is settled in delhi and i keep visitin delhi, but the porducst will be from US and eurpoe like disney , barbie , dora , juniors , chicco , pigeon and so on.........

4. vivekpuja

vivekpuja New IL'ite

Infact guys!!!!!!!! this concept is quite picking up in Eurpoe aswell
    How it happens is

We know all international brands sell very expensive. For example ,
    Say levis jeans start from 3000 rupees becuase they are selling in posh stores with high rents and high costs but now they have created a chain of housewives who are directly selling to customers from home and that comes about 600-700 rupees . So it become win win situation for both.Company is able to reduce the price and reach to wider markets and housewives earn by selling goodquality porducts .

You knwo ashwini !!! its only about changing attitude of poeple
    If something is available at mall in 4 times the cost , we will still buy . but if same thing some body reatil from home with brand tag half the price we will think, porbably its duplicate .

I am here to change that........

Infact , You will not believe porducts like clarins , Lancome all high end porducts .......there 75% is all operational costs . Even i feel like porviding good skin care range and cosmetics to our poeple back home. That I have to see my constraint of travelling and my responsibilities . But Kids products , I really want to do . ........
    Puja