Work from Home - Good Written English & Hindi, based in North Indian City

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bharthi, Feb 16, 2008.

1. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

As most of you would know, I helped a friend of mine find two very good members to work from home for him through this forum. Hearing this, another friend of mine approached for help and I am posting it here.

He needs someone to work from home and here are the requirements.
    • Very good written English (as before, no compromises here). When responding to this in private message please provide links to 5 posts that you have made in this forum which demonstrates your written English skills. Last time, this was so helpful in evaluating the candidate and hence I am making it a requirement this time around.
    • Reasonably good Hindi. Should be able to read and write.
    • Must be based in one of these cities or its vicinity - Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Patna, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Nagpur & Kanpur.
    • Must have computer and internet connection
    • Must be able to spend minimum of 2 hours per day
    Please private message me if you are interested. He needs about 2-3 people. Look forward to hearing from you all. Thank you.

1 person likes this.

2. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I already started receiving responses. But, I urge you to please read my requirement in its entirety. When you respond you MUST provide links to 5 contributions you have made in this forum as a way to evaluate your English skills. I will get back to everyone who does that. In an effort to save on time, I won't be able to respond to ladies who are writing a one line "I am interested, please tell me more!" type messages. Thanks everyone.

3. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

4. Deepanuja

Deepanuja New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

I happened to see your second.post only after I replied the first time.

Unfortunately I joined this forum only today and hence not able to provide any links. Inorder to enable you to consider my application .. I am putting down my qualification - EMBA in Marketing from SP Jain University, DUBAI Campus, BBA in International Business from National Amercian University, Sharjah, UAE Campus. 6.5 years work experience in Dubai , UAE as a Claims Supervisor. Hindi is kind of like a second language in Dubai and hence can understand and can carry out a decent conversation. Inaddition I learnt it during my school days till 12th grade.

I hope u are able to now able to consider me.

Regards,

Deepanuja Chakrapani
    *email ID deleted*. Against forum etiquette.

5. NausheenM

NausheenM New IL'ite

Hi Bharati,

I have read your post very carefully and have understood your requirements as well. I feel it is a tailor-made kind of a job for me. However, I have not posted many messages that you could use to evaluate my writing skills. Still, if you want to check my posts, search the posts with my username and see. A better idea would be to send you a piece of my writing and then you can decide. Moreoevr, I am not able to see the option for sending a PM. So, I am posting here.

Let me know the next step by sending me a personal message/mail and than we can take it up further.

6. Anabatra

Anabatra New IL'ite

Hi Bharti,
    Do you have any opportunity right now.
    I know its too late...
    pls reply

Thanx
    Ana

quote=bharthi;235259].[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
  7. RGR

RGR New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have just joined the site, is this opportunity still open?

8. RaniC

RaniC New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

This is Rani, i am new to this site and i came to US on H4 visa, i want to work from home.I have 3 yrs of customer serviec experience with Genpact and have been to US on B1 visa through them.

I dont say that i am perfect in English and Hindi,but i have decent wriiten skills.

Please let me know if there are any reliable work from home jobs.

Thanks,
    Rani.

9. Aarchi

Aarchi New IL'ite

Hello Bharti,

I'm new to this gathering and hence may not have 5 post of mine which you can judge me upon.

Lets start from my introduction:

I'm Aanchal Sharma and I stay in Bangalore currently. I'm 21 years of age and am a student doing my BBA.
    I have very good command over english language having always studied in Christian Missionary Schools & colleges all my life, am even great at hindi because its my mother tongue. You require 2 hours of time spent for the job which will be no problem from my end.

Hope you can judge my command over english language through this message and hope to get an early reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Aanchal Sharma

10. ideal

ideal New IL'ite

Hi
    Am based in hyderabad,,, Meet the requirements for the above mentioned job....Will my stay place make a difference? If not then i will be more than happy to send in more details