Work From Home For Indians - Genuine Daily Income

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Nicky01, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Nicky01

Nicky01 New IL'ite

Dear my friends,
    I have come across a very beautiful site socialtrade.biz which pays its customers to view the ADs.
    The concept is not just liking the ADs of others. It is basically a social forum where the trader advertises itself for better social penetration. Same time the trader get money to view others Ads. There is some registration fees as well. You get the commision when you refer two people under you and also your links will be doubled. Many people have started earning and some hv receive the royalty income of 50000 each month. Can you imagine.. it is real money..

Thought of sharing this wonderful news with you all so that you can take benefit out of it. It is an Indian company based out of UP.
    Let me know if some one wants more details.

Thanks,
    Niki

2. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Is this worth... On Internet many are referring it as scam..

3. Nicky01

Nicky01 New IL'ite

so far it has been paying all members. the company is Ablaze info. it gives a TDS certificate also to its members.
    Just imagine, if you can build up your downline, for each pair of 5750/- , you will be getting around 500/- or lets say even 400/- after TDS which is not bad.
    Having said that, we can not see the future. But at current age, network marketing is a huge success. I feel this will be highly beneficial for women.

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Is it true. How much is the registration fees

5. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

how much is the registration fees and how do they pay us? thru cheque or direct account credit?

6. Nicky01

Nicky01 New IL'ite

there r different plans. the minimum is 5750 /- . thy pay to ur bank A/C. daily/weekly/monthly whatever you choose.

7. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Hmm interesting.

So first I pay a registration fee of (min) 5750.
    Then they will tell me what needs to be done and how
    Then based on how well i do , I get commission.
    and everytime I can refer someone new, I will also get commission.
    that is all ?

8. Nicky01

Nicky01 New IL'ite

1st income -> for 5750/-, one gets 10 links. the person has to click them. each click worth of 5/- so daily 50/- out of which u will get 85% around 42/- after TDS and other deduction. for weekly payment the other charges less.
    2nd income -> for each pair of reference on your left/right side, u get the promotional commission.
    3rd income -> within 20 days if one refers 2 people, the links will be doubled. i.e. 20 links daily so the money also
    please check the video in you tube --

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  9. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Honestly, you expect me to believe this stuff?
    This is going to provide a income ?
    Sigh!! How is that even viable?

Just a little snooping
    ministry of corporate affairs: Stop fraud companies who grab the people money
    Socialtrade.biz Reputation Review

10. Nicky01

Nicky01 New IL'ite

Dear SunPa,
    thanks for sharing this information. I did not do so much research actually. however I dont agree with these people. people have verified their office on the spot in ghaziabad.
    Moreover people are receiving their money, daily+promotional+laptop/tablet/iphone(monthly rewards)+started getting royalty of 50000/-. have not heard anyone being cheated so far. the company clearly says it is not an investment option. its objective is social penetration of your business. I can not guarantee how long they can sustain.
    But if we can take risk in share markets which is highly volatile, you never know if you gain/loose. then why not take this small step, who knows it may change your luck.
    Regards,
    Nicky