Work at home Jobs from India

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by helpvirtually, Oct 6, 2012.

1. helpvirtually

helpvirtually Bronze IL'ite

Debashri
    Thanks for your post indeed.
    Can you enlighten us on affiliate marketing without any investment other than time, internet and efforts?
    I would prefer to introduce only those opportunities which do not require risk of money because as a matter of fact we already invest a lot by way of spending on internet, electricity and brains for sure. There need not be any other risk.
    In foreign countries virtual assistants do work on full time basis and open up even companies with good work opportunities. But in India, opportunities are less and if they prevail, they pay very less.
    So your guidance will be very very helpful.

2. anujk

anujk New IL'ite

hi
    i am intrested to do home based computer job, now iam staying in mumbai. pls help me and give suggestions to me...

3. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

I know that every one go irritated with fake home based or part time work. But i can assure you that we can authenticated the same with reliance money.

We offer a part time/ home based work of online marketing for reliance money.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  4. Diacollect

Diacollect Senior IL'ite

I know that every one go irritated with fake home based or part time work. But i can assure you that we can authenticated the same with reliance money.

We offer a part time/ home based work of online marketing for reliance money.

Do send me PM for details.

5. CGupte

CGupte New IL'ite

Hi Jayanthisuresh! Please help us understand the nature of work involved so that the relevancy to interest can be judged and understood accordingly by an individual! Thanks for posting us about it, though! :)

6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am looking for work from job . Kindy pm me the details . I finished my be cse on 2005 and last month relieved from off .

7. CGupte

CGupte New IL'ite

8. CGupte

CGupte New IL'ite

Hi there, I just checked the link you shared, it looks good but I just wanted to check with you.... Since it's been a couple of months that you've joined there, have there been any good projects coming up there? Also, what are the fields in which the projects usually feature in there?

Thanks,
    Chai.

9. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

do let me know wht it is all abt and if they r paying proper ....... :)

10. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

Few months ago, I read some articles about WAH jobs, it's mentioned that beware with websites and companies that ask you money, registration fees, joining fees, refundable deposit etc...some or most of them could be a scam. A genuine WAH jobs should be free without investing any amount.

I am a member of valuedopinions and toluna india survey websites - they are genuine and free. But these are not WAH, it's just survey sites so an extra compensation do really matters and they don't pay cash as they only send shopping vouchers.