Work and Work Experience

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by RadiantCat, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

CW,

the only place where companies are well planned, have a good information system, proper system, well organized/non-chaotic etc, is on the company's wepage/website or the ppt slide to whichever college they go for campus recruitment. :rotfl

we call it "theory" and "practical" or rather "dream" and "reality".

cheers.

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I won't agree with that Ananthy. I feel companies in the west are more organized the way they do business than in India. Most of the private companies in India are off shoots of the government offices. I have worked in the west as well as in India. If one works with reasonably established companies, they are better, otherwise it is a pain point. Most of the companies are like the Lalaji shops.

3. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

dear Canwait,

that was just a joke. i too know that there are companies having good systems and work culture. but whether the company we are working for is really well organized as mentioned in web-pages or pre-placement talks is the question. in most cases it isn't. thats why i was talking about a few adjustments from our side to make our jobs easier and that's why the tips. (especially for freshers who find it difficult to understand corporate culture when they enter a company).

cheers.