Woof woof

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by sudhachandrasek, Feb 25, 2011.

1. sudhachandrasek

sudhachandrasek Bronze IL'ite

Hey Vignesh get up! Its time to take Krish for a walk. Come on , come on ,be Quick.
    Yes Pop coming.
    Brush your teeth and drink your milk kanna.
    Yes Mom.
    After drinking milk the threesome left for the walk.
    Pa always lets Krish loose. It runs wild here and there in the still under construction site.Out of the twenty five residents only ten of us had moved in to our own house and we were one of the earliest.
    Krish just goes wild when it sees the mounds of sand piled around. It runs over the mound and tosses and turns in the mud, getting a lot of it into its silky golden coat. It is almost like a lion sometimes, especially when it fetches something and runs back to you.
    Time is up and I have to go to school. We went in showered and Pop got ready for his office and left.
    Mom will leave me in my school in her bike. We left shortly afterward.
    See ya in the evening Krish.
    As soon as we reach the front door, in the evening back from school, Krish scratches the door excitedly waiting for me. He cannot wait for Ma to turn the key in the lock. He somehow sniffes us far back everyday.
    Evening snack and teatime and hustle bustle with Krish. Just running around the house with a football, with Krish trying to take it from me, gives enough exercise and energy for the day; to complete my homework, then dinner. Then Pop comes home, we watch some TV and then back to bed.
    Hey Vignesh! Get up! Its not India, it is US and the school bus comes at 8.00 and not 8.30AM like India. Come on! Come on!
    Yes Mom!!!
    We were in US and we left Krish with a friend because bringing him with us was expensive and only see pictures of him through net now but just dreaming about him gives me strength to go through the day!!! GOOD MORNING! Woof! Woof!

Similar Threads
    1. Reenae
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Sudha charan that was a nice narrative poem full of love for dog , and everyday life linked in it --there was more time in India to play with dogs--that memory you have with you there and gives a lot of comfort--New place new experience --nothing to beat a loving dog's welcoming bark ----great narrative made me feel homesick for my doggy too:):)

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sudha,
    It is hard to leave a pet behind..very true.
    As Malliga pointed out...memories give you comfort now..
    If you can adopt a pet here..you can relive those moments with Krish...

sriniketan

4. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

Your poignant narration reveals the depth of feeling and magnitude of how much you are missing your dear pet doggie Krish.I can relate to it very well.Sometimes when we have to go out of town and be away for a week or two, I feel terrible about leaving our 2 pet dogs .Even though they are well taken care off during our absence , nothing can make up to them and they too miss us a lot , refusing to eat on the first day etc., Even when we are enjoying our trip, we cannot help thinking about our two doggies .They have taken the place of our children who left home years ago and are in your part of the world.
    As Srini has also said, hope you can get another pet to help you overcome the absence of Krish.
    Anyway , he is being looked after well you said ....

5. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

OH God.. must be such a difficult decision to make.. leaving Krish behind must've have been heart breaking.. anyways glad that you guys could find him a good home.. I bet he must be missing you too...
    K