1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Wood Work -- Need Carpenters in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by esha469, Jan 30, 2010.

1. esha469

esha469 New IL'ite

I need the addresses of Good Carpentrs For doing Wood work for Shelves in Hyderabad .

Can anyone help .........

2. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Hi Esha,

Checkout the site Local Business Search - Local Business Listings for Hyderabad

You can search for the list of carpenters, electricians and many others on this site specific to your area too. The site is very user friendly. Hope you find this useful.

I have used this service and called in carpenters, plumbers for work at home.

PS: The site only hosts the list of workers. They do not engage these people on work. Read an artical about this site on 'The Hindu' Hyderabad edition couple on months back. The site offers service in Bangalore too.

Dont forget to negotiate on the price :)

3. wantoknow

wantoknow New IL'ite

i have known some arpenters by seeing some flats in hyderabad in kondapur area .

4. mjyothy

mjyothy New IL'ite

If you specify the locality where the carpenter service is required then locating a carpenter in that area becomes easy.

you see, most of the carpenters usually are working / offering services in certain specific locations only. Each location has typically a set of carpenters who offer their services in that area