1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

wonderful performance by Deaf,dumb & blind ppl

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vivbass, Jan 20, 2008.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all,
    yes'day i went to shilparam in Hyderabad,music concert by Deaf,Dumb & blind ppl.
    really ,really gr8 programme,which was conducted by Tech mahindra. really from starting to ending iam unable to control myself,i wept contil'y for 1 hr.
    I really thanked god that v all r blessed:bowdown,v r complaining abt our silly probs,that v r the only person suffering in this world,but after seeing that prog' i really felt bad how did i wasted my life time by crying,complaining that god have no mercy on me,really those ppl' enjoyed the prog' very well,by birth they r deaf & dumb,that sristi creation done very well,they taught them to read,write,talk,dance,s dance,without hearing to any music they danced very well. only for us they put some film songs,in the middle they stopped the song,v thought some probs in audio deliver,but the founder said see the girls they r dancing for their songs which is running on their mind,there is no misic,language nothing for them...their dance teacher just moving her hands from that they r dancing:hatsoff,then blind ppl sang very well:hatsoff played well with their musical instruments. after the programme was over i congrats each one by touching their hands wishing them good good luck & congrats,appreciated them by my worst telugu(becoz i donno telugu,but they understood what iam trying to say :queen,for deaf & dumb ppl i did by action,really i felt very happiest person in the world by seeing their happiness & expression ,by my words,they said iam looking beautiful & my dress is very nice,how sweet they r,they knew to appreciate others well,thwey all r very small kids below 10,oh my god y god gave such a life to them.:cry:
    organization for Deaf & dumb ppl is sristi creations in Gundur District,organization for Blind,HIV AIDS affected kids,old age ppl',orphans is Raja foundation in Kadappa district. this founder Raja is just 40 yr+ ,he was working with IT firm in US,he earned a lot & sold all his properties & created this foundation. he asked some amt' to politicians to run this organization,but they didn't give any single penny,but threatning him & asking some amt from MR.Raja. how worst ppl'.
    so plz ladies plz donate some amt' thanking u all in advance.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

they are differently abled, only a few like how you have mentioned seek donation but many have lived life and taken care of their family, with out a problem that too in challenging fields, yes what you say is true if all those sacks discovered by the government were directed to these children india would not only be great in many other fields but these children will make india proud, as i have seen these children are blessed with the attitude to achieve something in life....sunkan

3. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

generally once in a month i visit St. Louis School for deaf, dumb and blind children in Adyar, Chennai, with my husband, 2 daughters.

any functions in that institute the children in school orchestra perform so well :hatsoff sometimes i am in tears. ....................... they are really gifted !! . the blind children play chess, amazing....................
    perform simple katas in karate superb...........................
    the deaf and dumb children here are national basket ball players. they are just like normal people i can say more than normal, sometimes we act abnormal.
    more than money , they want us to spend our time with them that is what they expect from us. they feel they are neglected by the society
    padma

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

I t is a nice gesture on you part to have attended the performance by these children .These have an in born talent and it needs to be encouraged.

5. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

I too:bowdown to these children's talents.:hatsoff to their performance.

6. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hi vivbass,
    very nice of you, to attend such programs and to donate. Lets all pray and donate to our level best for them.:iagree.