Wonderful Birthing...

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by VidyaaJ, Sep 10, 2009.

1. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Manjula,
    Thank you..I penned everything I suppose...

She is doing fine... Just peeing and pooing most of the times..:)
    Have not decided the name yet...the punniyajananam function is on September 15th and yes we need to decide the name before that...

Yes I too felt I was lucky in my delivery.. As I had enough problems during my pregnancy itself God has helped to deliver easily I suppose...

Vidyaa

2. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Oh Vidya what a wonderful way to get blessed by GOD.So the cute little Princess didnt want to trouble Mommy much:kissTake care & enjoy Motherhood...

Ammu

3. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Vidya...

Congrats dear... Lots of wishes and love to your "Kutti Ponnu".
    Take utmost care of yourselves...

Reading your words gives me extra energy and a positive approach towards the labour (which will be in another few weeks )

Thanks a lot for sharing with us...

4. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

COngrats Vidya,
    Thanks for the wonderful post. This will definitely be an inspiration to the moms-to-be !!

5. hasini08

hasini08 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

My heart felt congratulations. Thanks for sharing the news in such a beautiful way. Believe it or not the post really brought tears of joy in my eyes. Every happy to know things went on very fine with you and I am sure you are enjoying your days with your cute / sweet LO. After reading the post, I have lost patience, cannot wait for more weeks for the LO to come :) Happy to know that your husband could be with you while in labor. Hats off to you too sir for being beside her supporting her.

In which hospital you had your delivery and when was the exact due date for you ? Did the LO come out early to be with you or on time? :)

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  6. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi vidya,

Congrats dear on the arrival of your little girl. May god bless the happy family.

Reserve all your energy as she is going to keep you on your toes in few days.

Luv,

sangi

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidhya,
    Congrats on becoming the mother of alittle angel!!!! Take rest and take care of the cute little kid! Enjoy the every moment!!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.”

with love
    pad

8. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

dearest vidya, with tears filled in my eyes i read your beautiful birthing story, and it felt as if i were delivering the baby!
    u and kutti are indeed godblessed to have such a wonderful birthing experience. kudos to you, DH and deepa.. it indeed was a teamwork.
    good thing you didnt take the epidural, possibly would have prolonged the labor?
    i will pray for your speedy recovery... and yes thank you for posting this, gave me added strength to face whats coming in the nxt few wks.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Vidya,
    Congrats to you and to your family for the LO's arrival...
    Good work Deepa!
    I too felt tears filled my eyes... Good explanation! Thanks for sharing your birth story with us!
    Recover soon!

10. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vidyaa,

The most memorable experience you've written in a very lovely way. May your sweet baby be blessed with loads of happiness.
    Best wishes to you & your husband too. Enjoy parenting .

Warmly,
    Grace.