1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder and Joy!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Once again, the pics are fab. Thank God they escaped the storm. This experience will remain with your kids in a long time to come!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  2. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Aww !
    Truth be told i went to the other beautiful thread directed through your comments on the snippet and boy did i love that one :)
    Always your fan @Srama

Thank you for directing to this thread to see these captures ; Just love love how here and on the other thread (tagging @beautifullife30 ) there is this appreciating for these heart warming moments of live beings who inhabit this planet along with the likes of sapiens :roflmao:!
    Somehow , forever after i read jonathan livingston seagull ( which was a lifetime ago) i remember being obsessed with the thought of being a lil birdie in the next janam !

Srama and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for bringing me to this lovely thread by @Srama of 2012. Wow what beautiful eyeful hatch!
    I too was reminded of that bird Jonathan L sea gull story by Richard Bach . Bird was expelled from flock but it achieved its purpose to what it set out.
    Let me wish your wish to be a birdy like sea gull or any other bird of your choice in next janam fulfilled.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    Srama and Afresh like this.
  4. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Thank you Sir for your wishes for me :)

Srama and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Afresh,

Thank you for cheering me on! @beautifullife30 has expressed so beautifully and finding such joy in the midst of the hustle bustle of a city is indeed a rare privilege! I appreciate your words to my thread also. It was so long ago and I have not had an encounter that close though I spot nests here and there. Jonathan is only teaching us to soar higher and we all do here - thanks to the wonderful rapport we have built! I can already see some of the empty nests with leaves falling off ....where once some birdie family was!

Afresh and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thyagarajan likes this.