1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder and Joy!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Sabi,

that was so lovely:) you are adoring nature to the best . It was like we were watching the whole thing happening along with you. Brilliant narration Sabi..

1 person likes this.
  2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sabitha Akka, that has to be truly the most beautiful experience, to watch nature unfold itself. I envy you! :) thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Raba for that lovely feedback! Trust you are resting well and enjoying your pregnancy!

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Can there be a better compliment Suma! the whole day yesterday we were watching with fascination as one baby bird was trying practise flying....amazing how they prepare themselves. That teeny tiny baby looked like she was ready to take on the world! of course we had to wait a good 45mins silently to get this glimpse!

Thank you for your feedback Suma!

1 person likes this.
  5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Srama
    I too wake up early and with a spring in my step that needs a bit of oiling walk up to the window and look ahead for the beautiful morning breaking in its orange hue. Straight ahead, I see an old lady in the neighboring terrace drying her wet saree while chanting some slokas. I turn to my left window and see an urchin answering the call of nature. The other window overlooking the street shows a stretch that will put the lunar surface to shame! Oh, how I envy you to be able to stay so close to Nature. This is the first time I am seeing a blue egg apart from during Easter!

I just cant decide which is more beautiful, your narration or the lovely pictures of your garden and the Robin hatching its egg. After a great deal of debate within, I vote for your narration.
    Sri

2 people like this.
  6. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

That must have been a very peaceful 45 minutes, Akka. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful Pictures Srama ....

I feel i am actually near the bird and watching its development every day ....thank you so much for sharing the pics ...

1 person likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

How? How do you do this dear Cheeniya sir? Now this India trip will have me looking around with a fresh new perspective! How can you be so funny, so imaginatively realistic, yet convey so much!

Most of my friends and aquaintances here were surprised that we (read I) made the decision of buying this house with out even looking at what's inside the house. They don't understand that I didn' have to, just standing in the kitchen and looking out through the window had me. Interiors oh well I knew I could work on them!

And this Cheeniya sir is undoubtedly the best compliment I have received, espcially coming from you! Thank you for your words Cheeniya sir.

1 person likes this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

No doubt Suma and am sure the exercise will repeat today!

10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Pleasure is all mine Anisu, thank you! May be this trip I will be able to show you and your DD the video!