Women over 35 - Trying to Conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mridusudha, Nov 19, 2013.

1. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

35 seems to be the magic figure :) Are you over 35 and trying to conceive? Is this for your first or second child? If you already have one, what made you decide for the second one? If you decided not to have the second one, did you think of possibilities of raising an only child?

I am over 35 and torn between trying for the second child or not! Unable to decide. So looking for some positive thoughts..

TIA

2. Dhanu15

Dhanu15 New IL'ite

Hello Tia,
    Go for it, its not too late!! Aishwarya Rai got her first kid at the age of 36+. If you think you are ready, proceed

1 person likes this.
  3. Anicham

Anicham Bronze IL'ite

Go for it mridsudha...if you are in dilemma means then somewhere in your mind and life you have place for second baby...if you miss this age then it will be bugging your mind life long...

we are also looking for second child but as usual postponing it for various reasons but I am pretty sure that my son need somebody to rely on in future...I dont agree friends/cousins will be replacing the place of brother/sister. No never. Atleast for me my sister is first then cousins/friends.

4. Sehaj

Sehaj Bronze IL'ite

very true...:)

1 person likes this.