Women liberation

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ramanisha, Jan 23, 2010.

1. ramanisha

ramanisha Junior IL'ite

Nowadays, many places echoed about women liberation. Please tell me in what way the ladies are bonded in our country? From initial stage itself our ladies are respected - Jansi Rani Laxmi Bai, Madurai Rani Meenaakshi, Rani chennamma, Dr.Muthulakshmi, Dr.anne Beasnt,Dr.Vijayalakshmi Pandit,Indira Gandhi,Fatima Beevi,Janaki Ramachandran,Jayalalitha,Mamta Banerjee,Sushma swaraj,Prathiba Patil (list is unlimited).

Of course, in some (very small numbers)places, some untolerance activities are on women are going on.

Why the leaders of women associations are keeping their mouth shut and closed their eyes - in the places where the ladies are wandering in roads.cinemas, magazines,tv advertisements etc., in nasty dresses.
    I am seeing daily in electric trains and buses of major cities, the girls are dressing in worst level - who gave such liberty to them? Where the parents of such girls have gone or are they enjoying?

Another thing, ladies are bound to go for work - this culture also spreading in all places. Here,I have seen girls of two types - one, if the husband and in laws are insisting for jobgoing,they refuse - another,if they ask to look after the family,they refuse and gofor job. In whose hand this type of decision making? My sister in law, educated well in her graduation, who did not gone for any job(on her own interest), now taking care well in education of her son,(because of her effort, her son is class second) Is she a fool to do like this? She manage her house well, her in laws are always seeking her advice in all family matters.

So, women liberation is not a general one - it is in our hands and in the way what we looks into.

Maathar sanga thalavikalE, please take xtra care in the dress sense of college/office going girls.