1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Womb- A Place of learning!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Jun 17, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends!
    Ever wondered why a few kids are very different from the others. You’ll say, what’s new in that? Everybody’s different, so are kids! Agreed. But when the kids of same family, living under the same circumstances, eating the same kinda food, performing same rituals behave in strikingly different way; what would you do if you are at my place? Wonder- why? And put your brain factory on ‘high alert’ to know the mystery! Isn’t it? Or many of us may not even bother for such a thing but I like to have a perfect answer for all my queries so I don’t sit quiet until that fire of my curiosity is extinguished.
    Friends, I did some research on this and would like to share it with you all.
    Firstly, we all carry forward the basic nature of our soul in next birth. When the embryo grows inside the womb, it gets “The Garbha Sanskaar”, which builds the foundation of the baby in this incarnation. Why did our grannies suggest to read good, religious books, talk pious and be happy during pregnancy? For the sole reason that the child within learnt many things even before it came out in this world.
    We all know the story of ‘Abhimanyu’. A few of us may not believe in such stories. But my law teacher told me about a case in a state of India where a small kid of 7 years was sentenced to death for killing many of his friends in separate cases. The modus operandi was same, he strangulated his friends. After the judgement, he was being taken to the remand home when the judge interrupted and showed an inclination to meet his parents. The boy belonged to a very reputed, well educated family. Both the parents were good, well bred. The father was an IAS officer and got posting at that place just 2 years back. Everything seemed just all right. Then the judge asked the mother, where were they when she was pregnant. And then came a shocker. The husband was posted at a place where she lived all alone throughout the day, there was a butcher house right opposite their bungalow. In the morning and evening, without fail she would take a walk on her big terrace which overlooked that butcher’s shop. She witnessed killing of animals daily and would always think, “What must be happening to those innocent animals who are strangulated or whose head is cut like this and all?” She would ponder over this, feeling pity. But probably that was the reason why this young boy also strangulated all his friends whenever he had a fight with them.
    When I was pregnant, I had only Saatvik (Pure Veg without onion,garlic) food. Even the smell of onion and garlic was enough for me to bring up. I was quite inclined to read our pious religious books and talked to my kids within that they are bringing happiness to me and my family. We shared a great bond even before they came out. Now also we share a strong emotional bond. Most of the times none of us need to tell a thing, we all understand each others’ needs and act accordingly.
    There are a few things friends, where no reasoning works or say you can only have a probability but yes, such things do happen. But, now this fact has been established that womb is the first place of learning. The child within picks up the vibes, language and many more things while inside. That’s why he/she recognizes mother’s feel.
    So, if you know anybody who’s is carrying a baby, please request her to be happy, read and think good stuff and pass on good sanskaar to the life waiting to come into being; as this is going to build her future along with the baby’s!
    Regs J

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear

what you wrote was absolutely correct. I can tell my experience. when my dil was pregnant, she had some space problem in the uterus, so the doctor asked us to monitor the childs movement always. if the stomach is tight and no movement for a while, then we have to go to the hos to check heart beat and all. any such situation the surgery has to be made immediately. so after the mid part of her pregnanacy it was always huge tension for us all. some time while I was in the kitchen, my dil will come and tell that there is no movement. I have to leave the work like that and will ask her to lay down and check the movement by toucing her abodomen. soon I learnt one trick that whenever I am singing slowly some melodious bajans or kritis, the baby will start kicking immediately. after that until her 34th week, we did this several times and each time the baby responded for my music or my konchifying talk towards her. Now the baby, sahaana, is more affection to me than anybody else and is very fond of music. at the age of 2 1/2 , she is singing vande matharam, raghupathy raghava etc which I used to sing when she is sleeping. you wont believe but that is true. so definitely womb is a place for learning.
    thanks for posting a very good thread dear. I am happy to give star value for your thread.

ganges

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu,
    You have dealt with a wonderful subject and needed subject in an artitic manner The two incidents one from the Epic and another from the " Real" show the depth of your knowledge and the concern you are having. As you mentioned

INSIDE YOU, your baby is nestled in a well protected, well nourished atmosphere. It has nothing to do whole day but receive and process. Receiving is through all the 5 senses which are highly developed in them. You may not know this, but he can see you, hear you, feel your touch and astonishingly, even taste the food you eat.
    Now that gives you the challenge to fulfill what is asked of you and procreate an individual who is in total sync with nature and this is what will make him most happy in this life.Your emotions too are sensed by her, when you are in a loving, calm mood and is talking to your baby with emotions of happiness, the chemicals released by your body is also transferred to the fetus through the placenta and triggers the same feelings in your The pregnant ladies should make a commitment to nourish the child throughout the pregnancy with sounds, pleasing and closest to nature and love.They should make it a habit to talk to him every day with your baby there by procreating a universe by itself.
    with love
    pad

4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks ganges aunty! i am more than honoured to read your reply.yes, i know what you have written is absolutely true.i trust this and that's why i wrote this.lots of love to baby sahaana.please continue blessing me with your insights.regs-anu:)

5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks padmini ma'm.I feel for sure that all those who would read this reply of yours will reap benefits in long run.the only reason i love to write in IL is that we get so nice,loving,informative feedbacks that our knowledge gets enriched by leaps n bounds.thanks ma'm.regs-anu:)

6. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Good Post Anukarsha.
    Had the same experience with my son. I used to listen to vishnu sahasranama and visit temples regularly.

He just loves Hanumanji now. Good to see him being spiritual. Always forces us to take to temples. Though he is 1.8 months old, he tells me to take to temple in the evenings.

regards
    shobha

7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear shobha for your feedback.loved reading about your son dear.please give my love to him.may hanumanji bless him.cheers-anu:)

8. shawrup

shawrup New IL'ite

Thank god for this wonderful website and the topic about WOMB a place of learning. I am in my 21th week of pregnancy. I too play Gayatri mantra at night before going to sleep and sing the mantra myself. thank you for the wonderful information.

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Anu,
    Good analysis with practical incidents.
    Another story is of Prahallad too...he learned the power of the mantra Narayana and stood stead-fast in that, which made his demon-king Father fall to Lord Narasimha.

I remember one event, when I was carrying my 2 daughter, I used to tell her..there is a sister to you, love her too.
    Now I am seeing its effect...the 2nd daughter always supports the 1st one and listens to her too..:)

sriniketan

10. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks rupa for your feedback! i am sure your child will come as a sanskaari kid on this planet.The om vibration in any of our mantras have a great impact on our bodies.so i am happy to know that you chant gayatri mantra.nothing like that.please talk to your baby as well.tell what all you did today.what all you would do once the baby is there with you physically.it'll increase the bonding you share with each other.my best wishes to you.cheers-anu:)