1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC (Weight Loss Challenge) preparation and discussion.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Sinolchu

Sinolchu New IL'ite

Dear Shiva,

Thanks a lot for replying. You are a darling :) I will definately start making changes in my food habits n try n get on that tread mill. If i get on it I can easily do 20 mints at 6 speed but the biggest problem is getting on it

2. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Shiva,

Regarding challange for 29th Nov.-3rd Dec.

I was thinking on the line of increasing metabolism of our body.

Actually I was reading few health articles and i came to know apart from diet and exercise, one important factor is metabolism.

So if you people approve of this I can start develping idea or challange regarding this and will update you by tomorrow evening.

Please give answer ASAP :).

Thanks.

3. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pooja,

Whats there to approve honey. Go on develop the idea and start the challenge. It already sounds exciting. I am waiting to hear more about it.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

4. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Pooja,

I think it is a good idea. Once you finalize the challenge, if you need any help that week, let me know.

5. atomar

atomar New IL'ite

Dear Pooja,

The idea sounds great.. Please design a challenge around it. Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks,
    Atomar

6. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shiva...
    I was Missing in IL for a the last few weeks, due to exams, and now that they are finished i logged on and wow...all these challenges, I'm so pumped....kudos to you for organizing this :)

7. shivachoubey

Dear Rubies,

Thanks. I am glad that you too are joining us now. Pour in your ideas and rock the forum.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

8. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

HI Shiva,

I am the same 67.9. My diet was a disaster but maintained by exercise for half an hr. Shivaaaaa...I am worried..I am getting back to my old self...help me shiva...I have lost all the enthu and I feel I am getting back to my old self again...I am worried I will screw up my 10 kg loss before july. I have already plateaued at 67.9 to 68 for the past 3 weeks... Only after 2 kg WL. Whereas you guys plateud after 10 and 15 kgs loss... Please Shiva...I am feeling lowwww....

9. shivachoubey

Dear NriIndian,

Write back on the weight loss thread about your diet and exercise. We will make a change to break the plateau. Don't worry and don't feel low. Once you will see clearly where you might be going wrong you can start by making changes.

Get up, wash your face and start the race again.

Love

10. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

Hi Shiva,
    I am glad and mad for losing a mere 1 lb. It was Eid so busy with home, though I did not over eat. I could not go on the treadmill coz. my feet were killing me. I get really depressed at times, and wonder where am I going wrong!
    Is age a factor or am I making excuses.
    Last week when I joined I was 187 lbs, today I am 186lbs. but not happy :hide:
    Thank you for all your help and encouragement. I will definately not loose hope.
    Is it ok to do treadmill for a mere 10 -15 min. instead of 1/2 an hour.
    With luv:)