1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Increase Metabolism - 29th nov to 5th dec.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Perfectionist, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Alpa,

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely follow it when I start doing weight training from tomorrow.

2. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

I'm all set with my new set of weights :) Will keep you galz posted on whatz happening.stay tuned and have fun exercising!!!

3. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Hello friends,

Day one was good. Diet was almost ok. Exercise 30 mins walk and then 10 mins of training. 2 sets of 15 counts of three exercise.

Today thinking of increasing to 3 sets and including crunches/abs. Let's see how today goes.

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Gals,

I really did not have time to exercise last night. Will do from today.
    Will post my updates tomorrow.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I just noticed, that a little bit of weight training for your arms would remove that droop in the shoulders that sets in when you put on weight.

you can see that in the way you sit or stand..and when you conciously take care of the droop..

so a little bit of swinging the arm, without dislocating the shoulders:biglaugh and also a little bit of weights..i do 1/2kgs once..it really has helped the droop to reduce..there is a little more and hope i correct it too..

small things.. but a big difference.. the way we carry ourself..

6. hardtolose

hardtolose New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Diet going ok, having a lot of cravings for chocolates. Did 10 counts of 4 exercises. Walked 30 min throughout the day. I am hoping to lose 1kg this week.

7. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Good going Pooja..my diet and exercise was fine "till dinner" :hide: for dinner, i made poori and chicken curry...got so tempted that I lost count of hw much I ate..but felt so guilty that I completed my day with an hour of exercise with some weights :) Finally today morning I wake up to see that I have gone down from 187.8 to 186. Not Bad !!! Isn't it galz :)

8. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Good going Pooja :thumbsup

9. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Hi H2L,

I think when you start losing weight, you start getting cravings for sweet things. I remember Shiva also mentioning something like this and she used to say that sometimes she has a small peice of jaggery to curb her cravings. Anyway please check it out with her. Also I remember Vannu saying that if we put 2 drops of honey in hot water and drink that, we can reduce our urge to eat sweets. Do check it out with her too. I normally have 1 date with 2 almonds or I eat a fruit.

On the excercise front looks like you are doing well dear :thumbsup

10. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Wow Kavi! I am really impressed that at the end of the day, you did an hour's worth of exercise. Good job on losing 1.8 lbs. :thumbsup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.