1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Dance away the pounds 22nd - 28th November

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tina85

Tina85 New IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Pls add me in too.. I also wanna take up this challenge..
    Gr8 IDEA..... Congrates to u for doing such a gr8 job..
    Regards
    Tina

2. somu

somu New IL'ite

Hi Shiva n all,

Awesome idea......lemme join this....count on me please.

-som

3. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Please don't count me in since I want to start with the 1st week challenge now. I was unwell last 1 week and before that I was on a vacation for 2 weeks. So, I want to start with my normal exercise schedule this week. Today I did Kapalbhati for 10 min and other hand,legs and neck exercises.
    Next 2 days also I want to continue with the same by gradually increasing my exercise duration .From next week I will start with my gym. From today I am reducing my tea from 3 cups to 2 cups per day. I hope all these minor changes with lead to a shift in my weight.

Have a nice Day !!:)

4. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

I just wanted to give a suggestion for those wanting to dance away the pounds. People in US can hire DVDs from local library by putting it on hold this week as I already mentioned. Another idea for those who do not have access to this or those who cannot buy dance DVDs can go to Youtube and create a playlist. Select some dance songs as per your interest for eg: there are many in zumba series. Try to select good video/audio quality songs. If a particular user has many songs uploaded, you can select " AUTO PLAY ON" option which will play all the songs in a row. Try to select such videos which plays atleast for 30 mins or more depending on the time of workout you want.

Hope this helps. Shall get back with more ideas if any.

5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Yipppeeee...Here comes the Dance Challenge and am sure i am gonna rock. For i never feel tired even after dancing for an Hour..Count me in..

Current Weight:67.3
    Target Weight: 66.5(By this Month End)

Chao....

6. atomar

atomar New IL'ite

Hi Shiva & Gang

Such a right time to start this challenge. I am starting a weekend dance class from tomorrow. Its a weekend class. So with this saturday & sunday, I will be ready to face the next seven days.

During this challenge, on sat& sun, I will go for dance classes and rest of the five days, I will dance looking at youtube videos and will also practice what will be taught in my weekend dance classes.

This is my plan. Tomorrow and day after tomorrow, I will spend 2-3 hrs in creating a play list from youtube so that I will have ready dance videos for my Dance Away The Pounds Challenge...

Thank you so much Shiva...Keep coming up with such great ideas.

Shiva, I too want to share an idea that I had for a challenge. A 21 days challenge. They say that it takes 21 days to make a habit. So all of us weight losers must have something in mind which we try for few days and then give up. Itcan be a simple thing but we want it to become a daily habit. So, we can identify any such thing which we would want to make long term by making it a habit and this 21 days challenge, we will work towards it. We will share our thoughts, the habits that we have decided, the rewards we have set for once we achieve it, the problems we are face, tools we are using to make it a habit. Let me know your views on this.

Love
    Atomar

7. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Atomar,

This is really thought provoking. I think it is a good idea to look within yourself and come up with what interests you and what doesnt. I also think that since we all are there to back up eachother and encourage eachother and we have Shiva to guide us, we will definitely be able to stick to the habit.

8. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Good idea pman. I was also thinking for people in the US, if you have Exercise TV, you can see free videos in that. Also online you can go to Exercise TV and get videos.

9. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Friend,

Why dont you tell us some other name by which we can call you. I feel sad to use the word "brainless".

10. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.