1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Dance away the pounds 22nd - 28th November

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anuram, hartolose, elktra, contented,shvap_786,

Welcome aboard. Its a fun idea actually. I would set aside extra 5 minutes to do the moves. I tried it at home and its a sweat generator for sure.

All the best ladies.

Lets rock and roll.

Love to you all.

2. shivachoubey

Dear Nityakalyani,

Thanks for your appreciation and support

Have a great day ahead.

regards

3. music1

music1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shiva,
    Count me in too.Though its been ages since i danced and my knee is slightly weak,i can never resist dancing:).You are truely GOD sent dear.Thank you for helping a lot of us out here:thumbsup.

4. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Yippeee....I'm IN :D I love tis form of exercise Shiva...Thanks for making it a challenge for the week :) Love you darl...Not sure if i mentioned already that I am putting in more of cardio and dance videos in this week's exercise routine...so next week is like an additional bonus too me...I feel kinda light this week and honestly have to admit that I did hit the restaurant yesterday too :( But the difference was, I took just couple of spoons of Brown rice and completed all the Pad Thai curry...it was full of veggies and I hoped it was fine..was i right??? this change was a surprise to DH...he was raising his eyebrows all thru his meal...thanks for putting this commitment in me Shiva...Without you, I will not doing this...I mean this from the bottom of my heart..Thanks dear...Muuuaaahhhh

5. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

I am already into zumba big time.. May be I can add zumba and some other exercise together. I will join depending on my monthly friend :)
    Count me in as of now.

6. shivachoubey

@Music1 - Good girl. I am usually a better dancer when I do not move my legs much. The upper body sways are very powerful. You can get in the waist twists too. All the best my dear friend. Welcome aboard.

@Kavikish - The start is to make small changes in your daily life style and you have started that. Good show girl. I am sure this challenge will keep you bouncing on your toes. Welcome aboard and all the best. Muaaaah.

@Aswini - As of now you are in my friend. Welcome aboard and all the very best.

regards

7. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi aswini,

Try zumba plus if you have access to. It is an advanced version of zumba. I plan to try that.

8. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi shiva,

Just a quick question. I dont want to lose my lower body weight further.. so Im restricting only to walking and more on toning. I hope my legs dont look like thin sticks and my hips like a flat disc. I need some amount of flab there...

9. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

Hi Shiva,
    I am always with you,just keep guiding us. I will have to do the moves with closed doors. I have 3 lovingly sarcastic grown up kids.
    I do not want to give up this time. please count me in.

10. shivachoubey

Dear Pman,

Yeh you can go slow on your workouts and aim more to toning and walking. You make me laugh Pman by describing your legs. No way they will not look that way at all.

:rotfl

Lots of love

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.