1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Dance away the pounds 22nd - 28th November

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

How is your eye now? Good that despite your eye infection, you danced. Its really nice that along with the 9 minute dance, you walked for 50 minutes. Try to avoid eating biscuits when you are trying to lose weight. Instead eat some fruits if you are hungry ..... Anyway overall you are really doing a good job dear :thumbsup

2. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Radha,

I hope you dont mind me saying this. I really think you are at a pretty good weight. I know you are around 50 kg right. Ofcourse I dont know your height, but if your weight is correct for your height, then maybe you shouldnt try to lose more weight, instead you could try to tone your body. Hope you dont misunderstand me.:hide:

3. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Pooja,

Good job yaar. I am also stuck at the same weight for so many weeks now. Really I am also hoping to see some shift on the weighing scale:bonk

4. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Savvyheal,

Its ok that you danced only 1 day. Now that you have bought an ET, make it a point to do that everyday. Take Care.

5. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Day 5 was just ok so far. I was too busy, so managed to do only 5 minutes of a fast dance and then walked for 30 minutes in the morning. I am trying to eat healthy though.

6. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear contended,

You are absolutely right and I do not want to lose more. Main reason why I am posting regularly is because if there is no challenge or a group of buddies i am becoming a lazy goose and not exercising at all !! Only for last 2 weeks i am actively exercising, prior to that i was literally :hide:

7. sumshru

sumshru New IL'ite

Dear Puja, contenetd, press, vannu and All my wl friends...I have been lazy this week...mainly because of lots of officer work and late working hrs. Please forgive me for not being here for a while. You gals are doing it quite good..I need to shake myself now and start it again from tomorrow..When Shiva is gonna back..does anyone have an idea abt her?

Best regards,

8. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Hello friends,

Day 5 was not fine. Diet was good but exercise I could not do. I was feeling lazy.

Day 6 till now is good. In morning, did exercise for 40 mins. And In evening also going to do exercise.

thanks

9. Perfectionist

Dear sumshru,

Its ok. But from today only start trying to exericse regularly. You also motivate us so for us it is necessary that our pillars dont loose strength. Right???

Please be on the metabolism thread dear. We will need all help.

About Shiva, I think she is going to be back on 5th dec. I am not sure.

bye

10. Perfectionist

Dear friends,

There is one more challange going to start on 29th . So if anyone has missed to enroll there. Please do so. So that I can update the list and attach there.

Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.