1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC 15th - 21st November Starts

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I couldn't post my diet regime for last 2-3 days here...
    But still I ended up loosing 1 pound.

2. kalreth

kalreth Senior IL'ite

Thanks a ton Shiva.........U r words make me feel soooo GoooooDDDD....Looking forward for the next week challenge though I donno dancing, I will try with the basic ones.....may be due to this challenge i will learn to shake my legs atleast to the rhytum.....

Enjoy U R vacation....... and take care of u r self....

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Kalreth,

you need not know dancing. Just play your favorite Bollywood songs and dance. Instead of dancing to audio it is better to play it in youtube and dance. A friend of mine recently lost 3kgs this way.

4. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shiva,
    Sorry that I could not update daily here for the challenge. My kid's care taker took leave and then i had to be on leave. And of course i cannot take a risk to open my laptop in front of my kid. If I did, God only will know where all the keys are to be found :rotfl
    Btw, my digital weighing scale showed 61.4kg today.. so it was 300gms reduction but it keeps changing daily so I can probably be happy only for today :bonk!
    But still the leave taken by the care taker was a boon in disguise because I worked alot at home along with taking care of a "hyper-active" kid. this helped me reduce at least this much. Otherwise I was glued to 61.7 and 61.9 numbers for a very long time.
    Hope to take an active part next time if WLC happens...
    Love and Regards,
    Monsi

5. aashimom

aashimom Senior IL'ite

Hi Shiva and All my friends,

I m very very happy for all the girls who have lost some weight during this week challenge and becomes more motivated towards the weight loss journey after seeing downfall on their weighing scale :thumbsup

I m standing on same weight but I m happy that I did try out this challenge. I would have lost some weight for sure during this week if I had not some preplanned engagements like my daughter's mundan ceremony for which I had to go to Haridwar for two days. Nevertheless I m not disappointed but really happy and feeling glad that most of the participants have lost some pounds.

I hereby request you all participants of this challenge to post their current weight (please ignore who have already updated with their current weight). So that I can update the list and can upload here for you all. I'll wait till tomorrow for your responses and then will upload the list.

All the best to all :thumbsup

@Shiva - Thanks a ton dear for giving me the responsibility. You have been always an inspiration for me and many other ladies. GOD BLESS YOU HONEY WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WORK WHICH YOU ARE DOING FOR ALL OF US. I hope I can give my 2 cents in future also. :)

6. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

@Music1 - Good show for losing 1.3 kgs. Awesome work. See you in next challenege.

@Snowlover - Good girl for not eating chocolate and good show for losing 1 kgs

@Anees- You lost smae as me :0. Good show and thanks a ton for your wishes.

@Puni88 -Good show :).

@Kalreth - Thanks for the wishes dear. I am sure you will do very good in the next challenge as well.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

7. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

I lost 2 kgs (i ate 3 days only fruits and corn and pulses ) and i m in 80kg now. Not started with dancing due to hectic work.

Shiva, i m fond of sweets. If there is sweet at home, i ll be tempted and i ll eat all. In my home no body will eat sweet apart from me.

I m worrying as lossing with struggles and gain it back with these sweets. Even then i m not controlling.

8. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Llavanya,

Don't worry. Remember, you seriously can't lose your hard work on a piece of sweet, its not worth it. If you are very fond of sweets allot a day in a week to have that sweet and rest of the days be strict. Its a matter of time then you will be strong enough to say no to temptations.

regards

9. hardtolose

hardtolose New IL'ite

Hi aashimom,
    My starting weight was 69.6kg when I started this challenge on 15th now
    my final weight is 68.7 kg on 21st november.
    So lost 1 kg in this week through all ur encouragement.
    Thanks.

10. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Shiva,

Can you close this thread now as the week is over. People might get confused and post it in wrong thread here in the coming weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.