1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC 15th - 21st November Starts

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Radha,

You are already 50kgs Tajmahal dear, do you want to further look like a pillar of Tajmahal or what? I hope you are already in ideal weight range. Just check before losing further.

2. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Yeah the dalia is very tasty and the best part is that it is an organic food. :thumbsup

I am also having aloe vera juice everyday in the morning with half a glass of warm water and 1 spoon of chawanprash with milk during breakfast. All these we bought from Baba Ramdev centre.

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Your comment of looking like pillar made me laugh a lot :biglaugh. Last 0.5 kgs pman and thats it :)No more losing after that. Hey, I was actually searching for the spinach gravie recipe you mentiond once. Do you mind sharing it with me? I want to refridgrate, so that it comes as my saviour on working days

4. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Radha,

THis is the link of Palak bahar ( a veggie dish in spinach gravy)
    YouTube - Palak Bahar (Spinach Delight)

Also I wanted to ask you if suppose your ideal weight shd be, say. 50-55kgs range, are you in the lower range or upper range?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

I should be between 49 to 53 kgs. I am in the lower range dear.

6. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

I am back to 65 kgs(on manual scale) though my digital machine shows 200 gms loss (64.8). The week was very good in terms of diet but I was not able to do regular exercise as I am mostly out shopping or packing and get very tired at the end of the day.

Congrats to all those who lost weight. You did it girls, good show.

The challenge is not complete without thanking Vannu. She did a great job as a volunteer. She was here to encourage and answer everyone. It was she who took the thread forward. Vannu., I look forward to do many such activities with you as the cheerleader and volunteer. Good work and keep it up.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

7. music1

music1 Bronze IL'ite

Dearrest Shiva and all my WLCfriends,
    Though the last three days were disastrous in terms of diet ,i have still managed to lose 1.3kgsof weight this last week.Thank you for your encouragement.I'm all ready for this weeks challenge.My weight now is 68.7kgs.

8. music1

music1 Bronze IL'ite

OOPS,sorry guys,i got mixed up with pounds and kgs.Anyways my weigth now is down from 72.7 kgs last week to 71.4 kgs.Thats a loss of 1.3 kgs.

9. snowlover

snowlover New IL'ite

Hi Shiva n Friends

my week was super great , did not eat any junk .. read this Shiva I did not eat any chocolate .. my exercise was very good ..so as a result lost 1 kg , now i weigh 58 kgs
    As this week is Dance week very excited to loose more weight .. as i'm doing 45 mins dancing now would like to increase it to an hour .. hoping for good result :)

thanks shiva for keeping us on track
    njoy:)

10. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

I lost about 200 grams, not much, still happy I could kickstart my exercise program.Thanks Shiva and other ladies. Read somewhere that you are going on vacation. Have a great one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.