1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Withmalice to none

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jul 26, 2013.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

All bereavements do not cause sorrow

One after the other there were four bereavements in a short span of time. On July 6th a long time friend who was ailing with wheezing and rheumatic problem expired and she was more than seventy. On 13th July my cousin who was an octogenarian expired. Again on 16th July my dh's cousin's wife who was also in her mid seventies expired at Chennai and on the same day my niece's husband expired at Bangalore. He was also in his mid seventies and was in and out of the hospital for the last one and a half years.
    All these four persons experienced lot of physical pain and also undergone mental strain. Hence I felt that at last they had been relieved of their problems.

The near and dear ones also could not see them suffering for long. Though they had done all their best to keep them comfortable no one could see them in the critical condition and do something to relieve them of their pain.

I feel that when vital organs fail or a person become brain-dead without a chance of revival there is no use of keeping them in hospital with life support gadgets. It is my personal opinion.

I have given instruction to my near and dear ones to abide by this when anything happens to me like this. God forbid that nothing happens to me like this and I leave this world peacefully without giving trouble to any one and also not experiencing the above mentioned ailments.

If we see a person who was lively and active lying in bed without a sign of life, but breathing with an apparatus we could not bear the sight. We wish them well by praying for their departure.