Wishing RaginiPrakash a very happy FIRST wedding anniversary

Discussion in 'Anniversary' started by Abha, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ragini

Wish you a very happy anniversery. Enjoy ur special day and pl do keep us posted how u celebrated ur special day.

Regards
    Priya

2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Happy anniversary Ragini,enjoy your day and share withus how to celebrate your day.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prakash,

Welcome to our exclusive club:) That was a real sweet gesture from you to register and let us all know what a great wife you have. Well, you are not bad yourself, Ragini surely has found her match.
    I wish you both many many happy and romantic years of togetherness. God Bless you both:)

L, Kamla

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Dear Ragini And Prakash,
    Wish U All The Best Moments Of Life In Harmony, I Dont Know Y My Post Went Missing Here So I Am Posting The Card Again.. Sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  5. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Ragini,

sorry to have missed this thread.
    A Very happy Anniversary that toooo Firtst Anniversary!!!!!!!!
    Hope you had a fantastic day and I'm sure from reading your hubby's mail that he would've made it so very special. Let the celebrations continue for the rest of your life and let you have more and more wonderful anniversaries year after year after year after year.....................

Hope you know the rules by now, sweetheart!!! - hey, tell us all about the FA celebrations. you are suppose to share minute to minute details starting from early morning, (early morning is the best time for romance, you see :wink:
    so, your time starts now --- :mrgreen:

Love,

6. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Ragini

A very happy First Anniversary to you. May you have many more of happy moments in life.

regards
    vidhi

7. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for the delayed response from my side to all your good wishes. We were out on a three day holiday to Door County, WI to celebrate our 'first anniversary' & got back only yesterday night.

Being our first anniversary, we wanted it to be extra special & i'm very happy to say that by god's grace, wishes from near & dear ones, above all the surprise wishes from dear IL friends & a wonderful, fun filled holiday in the one of the most romantic destinations in the Mid-west, we surely had a rocking, memorable anniversary, memories of which we will cherish forever!!!:mrgreen:

Cheers!
    Ragini

1 person likes this.
  8. raginiprakash

Thanks for the wishes, Padma!!

4 people like this.
  9. raginiprakash

Dear Meenu,

Thanks a lot for your good wishes!!

Ragini.

2 people like this.
  10. raginiprakash

Dear Mrs. Chithra,

Thanks a ton for your wishes! Coming from you, it definitely means a lot me b'coz i admire u as a person & also u remind me of my mother. Also how can i ever forget that, today if Prakash likes my cooking it's thanks to your recipes & constant encouragement thru your replies to FB's!!
    I also thank you on Prakash's behalf.....it might take a while for him to this thread.
    On that special day, i baked your chocolate cake & added cream & cherry topping......it was yummmy & also made corn methi pulao......it was delicious indeed. Prakash loved it too & was so proud of me!!
    Thanks to u again for that!!

Ragini.