1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wishing good things

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by falgunid18, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Good going falguni...!!!! Heres wishing you loads of happiness today and always...! You tryuly deserve every bit of it however dont get carried away and stand for yourself...!!!

Let your dh realise your worth and do not be vulnerable...!! Stay strong so that no one ever takes you for granted ever again...!!!

God bless...!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Very happy for you Falguni.. Wishing that things turn to your favour. Good luck...

1 person likes this.
  3. riyagopal

riyagopal New IL'ite

hi Falgunid,

really happy that u are taking better control of your life and happiness. just dont give in too easily. u want the bond to be strong so i second the opinion of others of showing your husband ur worth.
    Keep up ur spirit and be positive. I am sure ur married life will be happy again.

God bless u.

riya

1 person likes this.
  4. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Falguni..
    on hindsight after writing the post I've been thinking.. Gosh.. if my DH ever did walk out on me I perhaps would do the same as you if he came back..because we stupid dizzy headed women think from the heart.. because when we love we love with our entire being.. its so absurd.. here is this guy who also claims to love you (and I'm sure he does) but wants you to be "his ideal" wife and DIL but what about your perspective of ideal husband? and when you disappoint him he walks out...and knowing fully well that he can walk in anytime.. and when he is threatened he re-surfaces and you lap up to him... Falguni.. I realised I would've too done the same... how foolish we are...
    here we are educated.. financially independent ..capable of managing companies and when it comes to our DH and family we just simply crumble.. we need to grow stronger...
    only difference between you and I at this moment is that by the very virtue of being married longer.. I have faced far more down falls in my marriage than you and so after all these years (18+yrs) we (DH & I)have reached a stage where we both have realised we need each other and love each other and nothing can come in between us..(so has my MIL).. BUT few years back there was a possibility of being at the cross roads where you are standing now..
    just thought of pouring out my thoughts to you...as its so easy to preach but so difficult to act especially when your DH is THE love of your life!!!..
    sorry if I did hurt you but I sincerely feel that taking a bit tough stance at this moment will definitely make him realise YOUR WORTH
    K

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    4 people like this.
  5. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

HAPPY NEWS Dear Falgunid18

I read your previous posts. As i felt i'm little immatured, i dint leave any suggestions/comments.
    But i had always wished that you both should get united.

Yes, i feel this is one stepping stone for your success(with him) in life.

Please dont heed to any nuisance talks.
    Be brave and feel "I CAN. I WILL"

Good luck dear!

1 person likes this.
  6. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Really happy for you falgunid...It seems that your DH has missed you and he also felt same like you...Give him some more time to understand that fully..
    Wishing you all the best for your rest of life..Take care.

1 person likes this.
  7. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Feel really good to know that , as expected ur DH really missed u and came down to see you and even stayed at ur place for night...to stay back even for day is big thing am sure u both had some talks...
    Yes indeed he missed food cooked by you and soon he will be back to have that...as an excuse just to see u...dont give him call...he will soon call you back if no reason he has am sure he might ask you 'Is TV-laptop working fine?'
    Am so happy for you that atleast bridge is getting build up between both of you to communicate....I'll continue keeping u in my prayers...its auspicious month of shravan going on...

Wish you good luck and keep us posted. and Yeah when i read ur very line that 'phone rang and u went to see in balcony he was there ' is ur sixth sense dear....nothing filmy....so such things do exists and ur sixth sense knows he will be back in life soon...coz leaving male ego for a while and coming down to help u.....is 1st good step taken by HIM....but hold on dont show ur excitement hold it for final destination day....also I could sense in ur post...how much u longed to hug him and am sure he too was wanting to have ur hug as u mentioned u usually do....HOPE ALL GOES WELL SOON...

3 people like this.
  8. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

WOW! Very happy for you falguni!! :)

Am sure it all becomes fine ..and believe me such bottlenecks make us realise our love towards our spouse and vice versa! and when the realisation happens it stays on there for the rest of the life!

My Best Wishes! Have a gr8 time! :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  9. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you all for your wishes, prayers and advices.

After reading all the posts, I really do agree with everyone. Honestly speaking I never thought of it that way. May be I was flying too high in the sky and didnt want to see and face the actual reality. But now I am really confused as to how and what should I do or behave. He did call me last evening as well and we spoke for few minutes, but only regarding office work.

Also he never asked me to cook or pack food for him. He was taking me out for lunch dinner, but I didnt let him, thinking he should ahve home made food. We didnt even talk much, as I was in kitchen half the time and he was fixing Tv and cleaning and vaccuming the apt.
    As mentioned in my thread earlier, this weekend we are supposed to go to attend a event (which is necessary for him, but not that much for me). So my DH only reminded me and told me that he will come to my place and we will leave from here. It is a 6hrs drive one way. So what do I do now? I am really confused.

Should I still go? honestly speaking, I am dying to spend the w/e with him. but at the same time I also want a long term commitment from him. My brains have stopped working now. If I go, should I only talk to him when he talks or talk my heart out (this will definitely lead into arguments as he will be back to demand a idol wife).
    or do I not go?

1 person likes this.
  10. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Go with him.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.