Wish to go to a discotheque..Any suggestions ladies and men?

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Delhi' started by Happy2be, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

We have our anniversary coming up 1st week of Feb and this I time I have asked DH to take me to some good discotheque..We have never been to any and we both love shaking our legs to tunes :) but being our first time..I'm not being able to find and finalise where and which. Can anyone suggest a decent Discotheque where we can enjoy dance and dinner in DELHI WEST or North west..

2. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Don't know much about the discos is Delhi but if great desi food with ambiance and such is up your alley then try 'Varq' at the taj mahal hotel (on mansignh rd). But if u live there u probably don't care as much about desi fare:bonk

3. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestion teacher but this time we wish to go to a disco...or else we have kept in consideration...Barbeque Nation for dinner and few more suggested by friends..

4. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

There is a lounge bar in Rajouri Garden in the Westgate Mall, you could try (double check to make sure its still there). Else you can go to Gurgaon where there are some good clubs such a Saffire (M.G. Road, Gurgaon)

1 person likes this.
  5. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Clinging together with a friend of yours or your spouse is the best way to start visiting discotheques.