1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

wish of a fit soul with an overweight body

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by nebpharm, Jun 9, 2013.

1. nebpharm

nebpharm Bronze IL'ite

@shanvy, you are right dear. Some ppl are very very comfortable with their appearence . But most of us are quite sensitive about how we look. I would rather wear a loose salwar kameez, instead of wearing a tight jeans with fat bulging out. but hey I want to wear everything with eligance n grace. hence the weight loss tamasha !!!

But its good to dream na? so lets dream(its fat free) about sweets , cheese , pizzas n motichur laddus yummmmmm!!

2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

thanks for giving me an opportunity to burst out my feelings........ I want to be so lethargic about my chocolate intake.... i don't want to count the calories of my food all the day....... i want to eat vada,bajji in all occation without any hesitation..... i want to purchase all the dresses i like without thinking of whether it will suit to me or not/how will i look in that?........ and a lot and lot more..........

3. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

i was one among those lucky charms who can eat anything and never put on weight
    till my second baby
    but after that, i am no more lucky in that aspect
    now if i eat it will show
    there was a time i badly wanted to gain weight and never ever thought that i would think of dieting one day

if no worries about weight gain and tummy bulging i would love to eat soooo many ghee roast... i just love them, and sweets esp cakes ...