1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

wish of a fit soul with an overweight body

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by nebpharm, Jun 9, 2013.

1. nebpharm

nebpharm Bronze IL'ite

@shanvy, you are right dear. Some ppl are very very comfortable with their appearence . But most of us are quite sensitive about how we look. I would rather wear a loose salwar kameez, instead of wearing a tight jeans with fat bulging out. but hey I want to wear everything with eligance n grace. hence the weight loss tamasha !!!

But its good to dream na? so lets dream(its fat free) about sweets , cheese , pizzas n motichur laddus yummmmmm!!

2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

thanks for giving me an opportunity to burst out my feelings........ I want to be so lethargic about my chocolate intake.... i don't want to count the calories of my food all the day....... i want to eat vada,bajji in all occation without any hesitation..... i want to purchase all the dresses i like without thinking of whether it will suit to me or not/how will i look in that?........ and a lot and lot more..........

3. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

i was one among those lucky charms who can eat anything and never put on weight
    till my second baby
    but after that, i am no more lucky in that aspect
    now if i eat it will show
    there was a time i badly wanted to gain weight and never ever thought that i would think of dieting one day

if no worries about weight gain and tummy bulging i would love to eat soooo many ghee roast... i just love them, and sweets esp cakes ...