1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wish My Dad Live Long, Happy, Healthy Wonderful Life

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by ChennaiExpress, Nov 24, 2017.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I wish my Dad live long, happy, healthy wonderful life.

I'm not sure it's because I love him or because of my selfishness.

As a person who has lived so long he has a connection to our past, traditional culture. When I hear traditional music I get so emotional it brings me to tears.

Back then music and celebrations were so pure. Now it's just noise and garbage that is called talent.

And they certainly don't make men like him nowadays.

Plus, he is protecting me from lot of toxic people.

I always told my Dad how nasty and abusive my birth mother is, but he thought I was exaggerating.

He only saw her evilness when she took the side of my abusive ex married for fraud (to get GC and welfare) who made me have a miscarriage.

When I called police on ex, my biological mother retaliated and made false police complaint about my Dad. Luckily the police understood the situation and chided her for making false calls when there are worse crimes they have to deal with.

But I must admit when I was in early 20s, 30s, I wanted Dad to let me live my life and not bother me. I guess after I saw how helpful and supportive he was after my marriage fall apart (it never started to begin with), then I truly appreciated my Dad.

And this took years.

Now I get so upset when I hear my Dad is having the slightest ailment. Just now he said his head feels a bit heavy. Only new medication he is taking is antibiotic for this tooth infection (which was extracted), but I read the fine print of the antibiotic and it doesn't say heavy head is a common side-effect.

I am really trying to be brave.

If something happens to my Dad, not only will I be shattered emotionally, but I am in a vulnerable situation right now regarding job (for next few months anyway).

And most likely I'll have to move out of our home because my toxic biological will bring low-life garbage (the type of people you don't want to say hello to, or even get into an elevator with) to life in this beautiful house.

I'm just venting and upset. At least I wish to have happy memories of my Dad. So he must live at least 50 more years to create happy memories.

Plus he never was happily married and it is never too late for him to be happy!

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

are you ok? whats bringing all this?

3. ChennaiExpress

I'm just trying to keep calm with the problems my Dad is facing and trying to help him.

Plus, he barely had any happiness in his life, so I wish he has happiness.

4. Rakhii

how very sweet of you :)
    have you considered Essential Oil diffusers? Heard it has extremely good effect in calming your senses when feeling antsy.

5. ChennaiExpress

Will check these. Can certainly use nice scents!

6. Rakhii

Something like Lavender, Serenity blends etc have super power I am telling ya.
    Dont worry, everything will be fine with dad.

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  7. ChennaiExpress

Thank you so much Dear!

8. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@ChennaiExpress

I see you a little emotionally fragile right now. I guess it is normal to go through this after all those horrible things you have faced. Stay positive and strengthen yourself inside out. Prayer and your love will protect your father. Relax.

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  9. ChennaiExpress

Yes, one can only pray and love.

Have to manage the fear that keeps cropping up when unexpected.

Will clean my room and get good Essential Oil Diffuser. May lighten environment at home.