1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Let Me Work For You?

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 14, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi SK,
    Welcome to this wonderful community. And welcome to this forum as well. I am happy that you like my narration and the way I "implant" a message in between.
    When you like the narration, well, then it can be too long. I am very brief when I write my professional reports. But while conveying a message like the one above, my predominant aim is to communicate what I feel and make you feel the same. If I can achieve brevity incidentally, I would be happy. If necessary I'd even sacrifice brevity for the sake of communication and not the other way round.
    I know SK, the world is getting faster and we do not have much time to read long passages. Writing is not cricket. When I cut down the format from a proper test to T20, the whole colour changes. The meaning of the message is also affected.
    If I shorten my message any further, I wont be getting a fb like, 'Of course I like your narration' from the ILites.
    thanks and regards,

2. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

My next post will be,

ANOTHER LOVE STORY FOR YOU, THIS TIME WITH A HAPPY ENDING!

Any guesses on the content?

love,

3. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

""""""I almost started missing you in this thread, when you walked in just like that"""""""

Dear Sridhar sir...
    Im terribly sorry bonk....
    Whenever I start reading this thread.. my baby.. calls me.. to do something for her.... So atlast yesteday night I read this from my hubby's blackberry... without any disturbance....

Thanx for your Kindness..

Love
    Brindha

4. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir,

iam a new person to this site and first time iam reading ur article. Its really wonderfull. u have don an excellent job sir, if atleast some people think in this manner many things will change our country and our own lives also. i have few things about Sri.Ramanujamgaru and one more person like him that is Sri.Ramanamaharshigaru a have a guru and he is the follower of sri.Ramanamaharshi he used to tell us these things, like serving others is the right service to god, which directly reaches him. just last week he expired by reading your article iam missing him alot. i could not have his last look also because iam residing in saudiarabia and he was at warangal dist of AP.

thank u once again sir.

madhumathi

5. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

Yes, I have posted

"Another Love Story For You, This Time With a Happy Ending"

How do you like it?

Love,

6. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

enjoyed the write up immensly!!!!!!!!!!!enjoyed the story about Ramanujar too!!!!it may take millions of years for ppl like me to reach that level of emotional maturity&spiritual level........your write up is very inspiring....am sure all of us will atleast try to practise the essence of what you have written in our own little ways......

7. varalotti

Dear Madhu,
    thanks for those kind words. I had the blessing of reading two of the seminal works of Ramana Maharshi - Upadesa Undiyar and Ullavai Naarpathu. They change you for ever.
    I am very happy to know that you had a guru who liked Ramana Maharshi and Ramanuja.
    Sad to know about his demise. But don't worry, Madhu. He will now take the role of your guardian angel and will lead you through your life.
    May you always remain blessed.
    love,

8. varalotti

Dear Vidhukumar,
    Nice to see you back after a long time. Hope your son is doing well.
    You are right Vidya. For people like us it may take millions of years to reach that level. May be millions of lifetimes too. But the mere fact that we know such an ideal exists will be an inspiration for us.
    The next thread is also on Ramanujar.
    regards,

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  9. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Hiya BF,

Cannot understand why you have asked this question when you already "work" for us. You keep churning out such wonderful write ups, it is like we in IL keep you on your toes to pen out another interesting topic for discussion.

As for yuor wife, she deserves credit too. Had she not looked after your domestic affairs, you would not have been in a position to work for us.

But BF, if you came to work for me, no work would get done as we would be busy restaurant hopping. Hope I can come & work for you..

Regards,

Your GF

10. varalotti

Hiya GF,
    Hab.........ba.. At last you came in. The thread has been waiting for almost 160 hours for you to walk in.
    I am happy that you chose to walk in.

thanks, GF. Quite reassuring.
    She alone deserves the credit. She takes care of all the work and that's why I could write.

Restaurant-hopping is also work.And I love to do that. Actually looking forward to that. When you come here we'll do the same thing here.

Your BF