1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Keep Quiet If Your Husband Chats With A Far Related Cousin Sister Almost Everyday

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SBRose, Mar 19, 2018.

Will you keep quiet if your husband chats with a far related cousin sister almost everyday

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    90.5%
  1. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Yes Sandy, thats a big concern that he is asking to her to list down what she wants. Thanks for understanding my situation and supporting me.

Sandycandy likes this.
  2. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sri, Thanks for taking time to read and giving me clear advice.i will fo like what you say,

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@rose,

Red flag 1: Chatting didn't stop despite warning in November and promises from your husband to stop
    Red flag 2: A new phone revived the chat sessions unhindered by your warnings and when you asked him, he just responded that he will stop but didn't
    Red flag 3: Why would a married woman ask for gifts from someone else other than from her husband?
    Red flag 4: Why would a married man chat with another woman everyday after knowing that his wife doesn't like it?

If you know his cousin's phone number, please call her and just tell her that you would like to speak to her husband. If she asks why, just tell her, "Why should I tell you the reason, if you feel comfortable chatting with my husband without telling me the reason?"

If you smell fish, then, it is fishy.

Don't sweat it. Take control of the situation. You tried it at your end and didn't work. Now, make it work at the other end of the problem. Perhaps, his cousin's husband will make it stop.

Good luck for a happy married life minus these chatting sessions.

Viswa

4. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Thanks so much for as ascertaining this Viswa Sir. I raised the same questions to him. He was speechless and angry. He has started drinking heavily past few days. I spoke to him again yesterday that this behaviour is not going to help. I hope things will get better from today. Please pray for me & my family

Sandycandy likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@rose,

My prayers are with you and family for a very happy life going forward.

Sandycandy and SBRose like this.
  6. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Thank you sir.

7. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

ok that is not a good pattern. he is getting in depression or faking it. i am not a big believer of counselling but if you feel that will make him open up. please go. your H has some deeper needs which he feel you could not full fill. I am sorry to be blunt but this is time to be emphatic too and also strict too. after all it is your family , you cannot throw everything and go divorce. easy to spell not to easy to go ahead.

please convince for counselling or have a 3 person who can be neutral and who he can share openly.

8. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

@SBRose sorry, I was obviously not aware of these additional issues you are facing with your husband. But I do want to say that if your husband is not cooperating with you on stopping his nonsensical behavior, expose him to his family and your family. I don't see why you alone should carry the burden of keeping your marriage intact and working while he is behaving like this. As someone mentioned earlier, don't depend on him for your happiness if he can't give it to you.

SBRose likes this.
  9. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Dear all,
    Thank you very much for your concerns and advice. You all helped me to come out of my stress. I will follow your advises and see what best can be done..
    I will stop watching this thread and focus on my art and happiness.
    I will let you know the status in a few months time.
    Till then I request prayers for my family.
    Many thanks
    SBRose

iamsrihere and Sandycandy like this.
  10. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Peartree, thats a great advice. I am really moved by your support. I am into too much drama and i really need to focus on my well being. Thanks for reminding that.