Will this affect us?

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by MiaSen, Feb 8, 2011.

1. MiaSen

MiaSen Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask... Need ur inputs on this situation of mine...
    My mom had gone thru hell vth her parents. Am not going to discuss abt it here. When i was carrying my DS, during my ninth month, my grandma started abusing (nothing physical) my mom who visited her. My mom came home running and crying as she was cursing my mom and me too. I was so upset tat i convinced her tat she should stop going there again (now dont try to judge me, situation was really worse and i dnt want any opinions on this decision please). She too swore on me. After tat she never went back for close to 2 years. I was pregnant for the second time and exactly 2-3 weeks b4 delivery, she started visiting them again without our knowledge (including my dad). I was so upset, coz she never felt bad for breaking tat promise and my emotions are uncontrollable now. Post tat my son started falling ill frequently. I delivered a baby gal ( I was so scared tat something might happen to me or my baby coz of my mom;s behaviour). Now something or other happends to my son.

1. Once he was away from me, got fever while travelling back to where i live. After coming here, the next day he was unable to walk. Though it was just due to the strain, i was scared to nuts. We took lots of tests and he started walking after 2days.
    2. Then he started getting frequent colds (which is normal), gets hurt often or falls down in a way tat he gets injured badly. Now he got some rashes all over his body which was due to insect bite (ppl were doing some cleaning work and he was not leaving tat place).

Though these are usual happenings (except first one), everytime i feel tat my son is getting affected coz of my mom's behaviour.
    I felt really bad tat me or my family didnt mean anything to her when he went to her mom's place. Now i couldnt control thinking tat my son might be getting affected coz of it....
    Is there something tat i can do atleast for my peace of mind?
    Please let me know if there are any pariharams...

2. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Don't worry their curse will not affect you or your family.
    They are not saints!!