Will Over-use Of Chlorox Wipes Lower Our Immunity And Make Us More Sick

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, May 4, 2021.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I wish to buy Chlorox Wipes to clean doorknobs, phones and other high-traffic touchy areas.

I'm concerned that our bodies will not learn to how be resistant to certain bacteria killed by Chlorox wipes, thereby lowering our immunity and making us MORE sick.

Can anyone give ideas? How do you keep her high-traffic touchy areas of your house clean while still having strong immune system.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    ranju5 and KashmirFlower like this.
  2. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

You are so correct that how is all these constant cleaning going to give us a strong immune system?
    My only consolation is that our bodies are very intelligent and in time will learn to adopt to this too?
    Because since bygone time we have exposed our selves to new chemicals etc and the body has adopted.
    (I hope) :innocent:

3. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I am tempted to buy Clorox wipes but I'm unsure how body will adapt.

4. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

If you are not using the wipes all the time than I think it should be fine. In my home we wash hands all the time and for cleaning door handles etc use spray. Though to be honest that too is chemical. I think so long as you wipes everything once especially if you or any other member in the family have not gone out I think there is very little chance of getting a virus. Also having a good healthy diet is very important to built the immune system. I hope this helps. Best not to stress too much about this because I am sure you are making sure your family is very well looked after. xx