1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will I ever belong to them???

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Priya35, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

Priya, I don't think you will ever be accepted by them as a member of their family. May be if you take up their religion then they may accept you.
    From your post, I see they are orthodox. And, my observation is especially Muslims are hard to please guys if you do not take up their religion.
    There may be exceptions but mine is general observation.

Your hubby is definitely different from his flock. So, be happy you have him always with you. Give him your love and all your affection.
    After all, at the end of the day no matter who accepts you or not does not matter, it is your dh, you and your kids that make your family. Damn the world that tries to bring divisions!!

Your inlaws may realize your worth or may not, being blinded by their own folly and these man-made barriers, you don't worry and run behind them trying to belong to them. Because that will never happen.

:hatsoff to you and your hubby for standing up against one of the world's biggest divisive factors........Religion!! Yeah, You have proved that Love wins after all.....!!!!

Tara

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010