1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will Friendship lead to liking, and on long run into physical intimacy?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Venu99, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

Just like they show in films, does it end up?

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

continue ur good work with these threads, and we have an inkling of where you will end up. :)

3 people like this.
  3. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

hmm it certainly do end-up! 90% out of 100... may be even more!

4. Venu99

Venu99 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your vigilance. Do report it and get it banned, as you would derive lot's of happiness in doing so :) I am with you.

I dun think there so much obnoxious here. Please report it if you think so.
    Truth comes out from the summation of opinions of different people. So these opionions give me a lot of interest to write.To know what our fellow humans in our race think on this issue.
    And nobody is actually being forced to read this Ragini. I agree with the previous thread. But this one let's wait and watch. I dun think there's much to feel ashamed or so. It depends on one's mindset. I hopefully post it with a positive motive.

I see that, you are actually threatening a person. Threatening is not at all good to anyone. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

There is nothing wrong in sharing and discussing ideas, as ideas and experiences differ from person to person and this is a open forum too, y being sick and hiding.

How many are here with real identity? so what's wrong in sharing view and ideas ... no harm just education right!

Open forum is for open discussion, you hide at your home at your loving ones and at your friends and where do you find a place to share or discuss, is life all about hiding?

It is upto us whether we respond to such posts or just keep quiet :)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  6. rathiprasad

rathiprasad Silver IL'ite

friendship,liking, physical intimacy reflects permutations of varying order interchangeable as it goes depending on cultural settings.

7. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

I guess your question is about friendship leading to attraction - if I didn't even like someone I doubt I would be their friend.

I have seen friends getting together quite a lot. I don't see how someone can fall in love (given the constraints of our culture and my generation, falling in love => attraction) with someone they weren't friends with.

My husband was one of my friends to begin with. Among all the guys I was friends with, he was the one whom I was attracted to and eventually got married to.

If your question is do mere friends fool around without further commitment? Yep. Quite a few do.

sindmani, Venu99 and RedRuby like this.
  8. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Not sure if venu saar is talking abt FwB

9. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

in films , they show hero singlehandedly fights with all the bad guys , kicks a truck or jeep and it goes flying like a cardboard , can escape a rain of bullets.................. and so on. do you think can it all happens in real life like this???
    not everything shown in movies is true!!!
    high time men start knowing that most of the women , dont like eve teasing or someone singing a song and following them like films and certainly , not every woman who is your friend wants to go to bed with you!!

10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail

told by ...(not me).

2 people like this.